𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

Why does the scent of his body feel so familiar to me?
.
.
.

Wait!!!!....What???  No it can't be... no.. no.. no...jungg...jungkk....jungkook????

Taehyung POV:

When I realise He was Jungkook I'm totally shocked. I Tried my best to release myself from his grips. But it's like he will not giveup on me, atleast not tonight. Shit!!! When he started leaned closer and sucking on my jewlines and Collarbones, I was Surprised by His Actions, but also enjoying these moment With him.

He connected his lips with me and kissed me.I opened my mouth and Jungkook started to suck his Tongue.

Could this is really Happening??... Jungkook Infornt of me?? He kissed me??? It's mean he loves me??....

(Flashback:

You're just my Friend... My friend...
Nothing Less nothing more......

.
.
.
.
.
Flashback end)

.
.

After a Mintues reality  kicked me and I Tried to free myself but,Jungkook was more powerful. Jungkook pulled me towards him. Suddenly he hugged me tightly  and I can wait and also hugged him back.

And After Some Mintues I feel Sleepy in his arm and we're lay, cuddle and sleep into each other's comfort embrace.

(In Midnight):

Taehyung  slowly open his eyes. Now his eyes search every corner of his room. Suddenly he saw Jungkook stand in his balcony. He try to getup and go near to him.

He stand behind him, and wirpped his hands around his mescular abs.
.
.
.

Jungkook POV;

I feel someone hands around my waist. maybe I know who is the person?!

I turned and saw Taehyung's looked me with glossy and questionable eyes. I know he want to know.... That why i suddenly change my feels when somedays ago i left him hurt... When i say we are just Friends and i never loved him more than a Friend.

How can i answer him, when I'm also don't know how to answer his questions ?!

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly Taehyung cupped my cheeks with his hands and said, "I understand, Jungkook, what are you thinking about?Yes, I have many questions to ask you but no problem, you can tell me when you ready to talk about that.  I am always with you and Love you!"

My heart feels so light after listening to Taehyung's words. Taehyung was trying to keep his eyes awake again and again.

I put my hand on his waist and pulled him closer and said, "It's too late, my Taebear, lets come to sleep!"

To be Continue💜