𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏2

ThirdPOV:

Jungkook give a birthday gift to Taehyung who is excited to see what he brought for him. He grabbed wrapped paper and his eyes gone wiped his he looked shocked his looked at Jungkook and again his gift and once again on Jungkook and he spoke in his shocked but still with a lots of love in his eye condition

"I already Know your the best Kookie, and your gift also best, but How you get it????"

None other than his gifts was Taehyung's Favorite Gucci Shirt with a beautiful watch which was Taehyung want to buy some days ago but Jungkook Know him very well. So he buy him his one of Favorite Gucci.

Taehyung again asked,'Is not it's too expensive Kookie for a Birthday gift? You know I loved it but seriously It's too much. You spend your half or more than half pocket money on this .

Taehyung looking his with his glossy eyes, Jungkook Hug him said,'No Taebear it's not that expensive(We already Know 🤭),and it's your favourite.....How can you give me back if you don't want I Give it to Jiminaa and buy you something else', now Jungkook looked him playfully and everyone supposed to trying stop thier laughing to looking at cute pouted BearBoy.

About just Jungook finish Taehyung Shouted,'No Kookie....No...No...I think you give me this with so much love..... how Can I denied you gift. It's so beautiful and You know it's my favorite. Jiminaa hyung have lots of Gucci shirts and he did not like it.....' Everyone Start laughing and Jimin Say,'Ohh Taehyungie I'm not gone grab your Gucci.....but don't say I didn't loved it,If you seriously don't want it,I'm fully ready to to accept it with gratuity....'

They all laughing to see Taehyung face how looked like a scared cat. He started loved Gucci before some years ago, and now he love it so much we can say that he totally Crazy about his Gucci Shoppings. And here here his favorite Gucci gift is Going to his friend. He shocked think that they talk seriously,but again they can't control and laughed for another 10 min.

Taehyung now happy to saw all his gifts like baby boy and everyone trying to finish messy they create after Party. Jimin come and suddenly grabbed Taehyung's hand and tell him to come with him.

Now both sit on Taehyung's bed and he looked at jimin.
' What Now.... No..... Noo Jiminnaaa...

I can't. If he get angry and break Our friendship????..... And and if he didn't love me and say don't saw me your face again???, Nooo....Noooo..... I'm not doing this.. '

Jimin looked his worried face and hold his both hand in his hand' No Tae..... I don't think it.. I think he like you back, I saw him everytimes today how he looked at you when you worried,When you smile,When you shocked,When you teary and when you laughing.

I saw in his Eyes Tae he like you a lot...... Not just as a friend......Taehyung try to stop sobbing and say,' Jiminna If it's not Tru....' he cut off between by Jimin who hug him and say come let's confess him today,After when everyone Back You need to tell him about your feelings. I Know He accepted it and if not I'm gonna beat him... that stupid Bunny boy....' they Both laughing and come in livingoom for others help.

After Cleaning Tae get his father's medicine and his cloths. So he go to his room to put his things he put cloths on loundry basket and open drawers to put his medicine when his attention go to a file, looked at name it's his father and it's mentioned today's date.

Taehyung always asked his father if he is OK or not? But Mr Kim always say he is fine only feels weakness cause of his age, but After today's his father's behavior,he didn't feel good inside. He felt nervous after opening his file he sit on end of bed and stare his report,Just he read his reports his eye started pouring tears. He didn't believe his eyes, who can his father don't tell him about his health.

He feel broken in side, about confession he forget about long time ago. And Felt panicked and go to his room and locked it, he grab his phone with shakey hands and dialed a person,who's need he the most now......'

In living room Jimin say Jungkook that Taehyung wants to talk to him. He asked him to stay him. After that everyone go to his house because it's too let for stay and Jungkook wait for Taehyung.

He wait more half an hour,but when he didn't saw he to his room and when he felt that it's locked he thought Maybe Taehyung was sleeping.

He don't want to disturb him so he also go his house and the night go well for everyone expect one.

In Next Morning:

As a normal day everyone one did thier daily routine and ready to gonna for their work/college. Elder already go to thier work and here younger ready to went. Jin Hoseok went to Taehyung House to ask him that he is coming or not cause today is last day of the year.

Yehh he'll 31st night. But Taehyung told them that he is too tired and he didn't come today.

They looked at him, and tiredness already present in his face they know last time maybe he didn't get enough sleep so they say good bye to him and waiting for other two.

.
.
.
.

To be Continue 💜....

.
.
.

( Sorry for mistakes......)