𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Hello Guys 💜

.

Let's Continue....

.
Third POV:

The decorations for Taehyung's surprise birthday were going on in full swing. Hoseok and Jimin have been trying to keep Taehyung busy since the morning so that Taehyung doesn't know anything about the party. Taehyung knew his friends and family were keeping things from him, and he was also trying his best not to spoil Suprise.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been trying to talk to her normally since that night, avoiding the topic of the night. Talking to Jimin the other day, Jimin made Taehyung realize that he can't hide his feelings forever, Jungkook would find out sooner or later. But it would be better if he finds out from Taehyung.

Jimin knows that Taehyung will put his and Jungkook's friendship at stake and tell his feelings to Jungkook. If Jungkook refuses, it will directly affect their friendship, but until Unless he talks about his feelings with Jungkook, how will he know about Jungkook's feelings.

Jimin knows that Jungkook also has feelings for Taehyung, but only from a friend perspective or not. Even Jimin doesn't fully confirm this because he has never seen any feelings more than friendship from Jungkook's side. She has noticed in Jungkook's behavior, he cares for Taehyung more than other friends, he treats him different from everyone else, but that doesn't mean that jungkook also loves Taehyung. But at the same time, Jimin was realizing that if Taehyung would never express his feelings to Jungkook, then he would also never know what was in Jungkook's heart.

In Taehyung House':

At Taehyung's house, everyone was preparing for the party, everyone's parents had divided their work. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin's mom has taken over all the responsibilities of the food, so she's been in the kitchen since morning making all of Taehyung's favorite things.

On the other hand, Jin is busy decorating the living room for the party with his, Hoseok, and Jungkook's father, and on the other hand, Taehyung and Jimin's father is busy packing all the gifts for Taehyung. But in between, arguments start happening between them which they don't even know about, Now don't know about the preparations but looking at everyone it seems as if a war is going on, suddenly when Jungkook comes home to check the preparations. He gets shocked, cannot bear it and to calm everyone down, he shouts loudly.

 He gets shocked, cannot bear it and to calm everyone down, he shouts loudly

Jungkook POV:

When I reached home after collecting the things for Taehyung's birthday party and taking his gift, I thought that the preparations for the party must have been done well but I cannot explain the shock I felt after coming here.