JAVIER SHAKUR PATH 1

"Help!! Help!!!" He begged, I love the screams of a betrayer.

"I won't kill you" I lied "I am going to kill your family" I lied again with a smile on my face. I only kill my betrayers in my life and my enemies not there family's.

"No, please don't I'll let you know everything you want to know. Just leave my family out of this please" I laughed at his outbust. He is such a fool why work for the mafia's if you have weaknesses.

"Tell me who wants to see my downfall? Tell me why you betrayed me? Tell me everything?". I said, I would really love to slice this man open slowly and then chop him up and let my dogs eat it.

"I don't want to see your downfall sir even though I told the reports about your outburst and even gave them photos of you and that girl. But sir I did it for the money" My blood was boiling.

"Money you say, don't I pay you enough? And if you needed something you could have asked me" I said coldly as I knelt down beside him with my dagger in my hand. I then sliced his chest open so that it was not too deep. He cried out in pain. "Answer me" I said as I pushed my dagger straight into his right hand.

"You do sir. Please spare my life please" he cried out in pain.

"You know that young girl took her own life and now everyone is going to think it was me" I said as I placed my dagger across his neck and said "One more thing I'll never spare the life of a betrayer but I'll spare the lives of your family" SLIT and just like that his head was next to his body.

"Clean up this mass" I yelled. My man immediately went inside as I walked out of the basement. I went to freshen up I need to get ahold of my lawyer so he can help me clean up my name. Even though I bought the story out I still have to clean my name up.

A whole hour for one whole hour I've been busy in my office. *Knock knock knock*

"Come in" I said as the door opened slowly after two seconds. Seeing who it was I was a bit happy. It was my lawyer Mr David.

"Hello sir I'm pleased to meet you" he said all to happy for my own liking.

"Get to the point" I said not allowing him to even sit down first.

"Why yes sir"he stared out "So Mr Shakur. I mean sir you have to help someone so the people can see you do not only think about yourself" he said not making eye contact.

"So what do I do, give someone money, buy someone a house or give food out" I said knowing most people would do this. He looked at me before saying.

"Well sir people won't fall for that. So I got something in plan for you all you got to do is give me your yes and money and your name will be cleaned" he said with a smile

"What is it" I said a bit irritated because he wasn't getting straight to the point.

"Sir there is this 17 year old orphan named Luna Parker from New York who got a scholarship to study here in Italy. So you will be her foster family while she studies here. And you don't even have to keep her in your house for 5 years. Sir you can put her out after one year because by then your name would be cleaned and people will see you as a good man" I can't let a girl I don't know live in my house. I was about to speak when he said " Sir if you don't trust my plan or Miss Parker. I can do some research about her for you and you can ask your man to do some research too"

"Okay go ahead with the plan I'll be Miss Parker's foster family"

___________________________________________________

°Please note this is all new to me

°Please vote and comment

°Thank you