PATH 6

JAVIER SHAKUR POV

What in the hell. What was I doing. I can't stop thinking about her and don't get me wrong because I know I'm wrong.

But when she told me she kissed before, I thought she kissed other men. Just the thought of someone else's lips on hers made me crazy, it put me in killing mode.

Then again the people she mentioned were from the place she lived previously. Nana was her guardian and Xavier was a young child who always had her back .

My heart broke when she asked me not to hurt her. According to the research we did on her, she was constantly being bullied. The sick thing about it was no one did anything.

After she ran off, closing the door. I went to my bedroom. It was early morning hours and I still couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to go downstairs to make me something to eat. Before i got to the kitchen someone put on the light. Damn I was ready to fight to kill if I must.

Yet again I didn't expect to see what I saw. As I entered the kitchen my eyes landed on a small frame by the fridge. Luna was bent over searching for something.

I moved slowly and stood behind her. I placed my hand on her waist and as she was about to yell I moved my other hand to her mouth.

"It's Javier calm down" I whispered, my mouth on her ear.

"Sir what are you doing?" She asked, the innocence visible. While I pulled her back to my chest. Immediately turned on about what I saw.

"Can you give me a kiss ?" I asked her. She turned in my arms and looked at me.

"If I do will you let me go?" She asked. I knew I would never let her go now not ever.

"Yes" I said breathing hard, as I pulled her close. She stood on her tip toes while putting her hands around my neck, to pull me down. I complied.

And just like that her lips were on mine. So soft but so fast. She pulled away and was about to walk away. I pulled her back my hands secured around her waist.

"That was not a kiss" I stuttered

"It was" she said innocently.

"I want a kiss that a boyfriend and girlfriend share" I said

"I just gave you one" she said annoyed trying to get out of my grap.

"It wasn't " I said pulling her flat against my chest.

"Then I don't know" she said while pouting her body immediately relaxed when she gave up.

"Let me show you" like I said that I found my lips on hers. I kissed her like my life depended on it. I licked her lips,bit her bottom lip and sucked on it. I pulled away and saw her eyes were close. I looked at her as she opened her eyes. She was breathing hard.

"Open your mouth"I said while making eye contact, and with that I attacked her lips again. My hands moving down to grip her ass. She moaned into my mouth. I then lifted her up while pushing her against the wall grinding my eraction against her coochie. She push me away when we head people speaking but I didn't budge. She pushed again so I let her down.

The moment I had put her down she pushed me out of the way and ran. I think I'mma call her Cinderella and not butterfly.

And like that Luna's fate was set and Javier's obsession became permanente

_______________________________________________________