PATH 5

LUNA PARKER POV

I did not like him touching me one bit. Nana always said never let any men touch you. I moved he's hand away from my mouth and said "Thank you sir I'll eat by myself" and just like that I saw anger in his eyes.

"Don't call me that" he said, his voice full of anger. I looked at him in confusion. Before I questioned.

"Should I call you master if not sir?"

"NO" he said.

"Father?" I continued questioning.

"NO" he said, as he kept our eye contact. "Call me Javier"

"I can't do that to you my foster family. So if not sir, master or father. I think I'm going to be calling you daddy" I said, his eyes widened and something else showed in his eyes.

"You can only call me daddy when you are under me" said Mr Shakur. I didn't know what that meant but by the smirk on his face I knew it was something bad. So I asked.

"What does that mean Mr Shakur" he looked shocked by my question. He then shook his head as he brought his head to my ear and said

"You will find out when I'm buried in you" he then licked my ear which was very gross but it gave me a other feeling and it made me shiver.

"Uhmm" I cleared my throat and looked away then back. "The rules?" I questioned.

"Rule number one you not allowed to go to the top floor. The fourth floor nor are you allowed to go near the basement." He said licking his lips.

"Number two you not allowed to date"

"That would be easy" I said. He kept eye contact and asked.

"So you never dated?" He asked to happy for my liking.

"No, is that all the rules?" I asked

"Yes do you have any questions "he asked

"Are you the only one living here besides your works?"

"Yes" he spoke. After the tour of his house. I said goodnight and was about to make my way to my bedroom. But he pulled me back as his hand covered mine. And yet again, I was staring into the devil's eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Have you ever been kissed?" He ask as his face moved closer to mine.

"Yes" I spoke. With anger and range in his eyes. He gripped me by my shoulders bringing my flash against his chest.

"By who? Who kissed you? How many kissed you?" Anger laced in his voice. He was not only hurting me but he was scaring me.

"By Nana and Xavier. Please don't hit me" I said. He hugged me he actually hugged me.

"I'm sorry" he muttered "I'm sorry" To shocked to reply I pulled away and ran for my bedroom closing the door behind me.

I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. Tomorrow will be my first day at college. I better get some rest.