FRIENNEM

DAMON POV

I cannot believe it. How the fucking hell. This mother hell, this motherfucker actually beat me up for who. For Luna Adam. He does not know her true identity and I hope and pray he does not. He should continue trusting her blindly. This way he will get more hurt.

"Where the hell are you taking me to?" My voice laced with irritation. After Javier almost sent me to the hospital. He asked his loyal men to take me to his basement. Fool, both of us used to kill down here and torture people. I actually know my place around this place. In and out. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain rushing through my bone.

Fuckers. I was thrown in a cage. Men then rushed into tie me to the electric chair. Yep the electric chair but if Javier thinks that I am going to give up that easily. He is strongly mistaken. If I could stand still when Javier hit me. Why can I not take this pain. I mean I chose this lifestyle so I will live it. Honestly all I want is to end Javier, make Luna mine and take the stop of the mafia king.

Javier's loyal men. No wait there is an error there let me correct it. Okay as I was saying Javier's "so called loyal men". Yes perfect. Anyway they sat me free after they sent Javier a picture of myself covered in blood on the electric chair in his own basement. So for the rest of the day I became my future queen and her hoe's tail. I followed them every where and I surely did not like the way Javier was all touchie with what's mine.

I had my eyes on them even when they were home. How you many ask me? I have six of Javier's men whom I bought over. Four inside the mansion and two outside the mansion.

Javier oh Javier. If only you never killed the Adams family whom I framed with your mothers death. If only you never murderer them. We could have been close with no hard feelings but you took my stop. I am the one who should sit on that throne. The underworld and the richest of the richest should know me, they should be afraid of me. I should be known as the mafia king, me. I planned ever think. And most of it failed but I won't fail now.
I murder Mrs Shakur. I planned her accent when she found out what I was up to. I was never supposed to kill her, she was like a mother to me. Javier I was supposed to kill you. And think about it, this way Luna Adams family would have lived but no. Mrs Shakur got in the way and because of her many lost there life's, many innocent people.

The next day Javier dropped Luna off and fucken swolled her lips in public. Mother mary fuck him. Within an hour my phone buzzed checking the message I panicked.

Message

Sir Javier is planning on seeing you in five minutes time.

I do not know how but I made my way back into his basement and on the electric chair before he could enter.

"My brother" Here comes my drama queen. Rolling my eyes at Javier sarcasm. I answered with my own.

"Ha that is funny. I am your brother but I am in your basement tied onto an electric chair" sarcasm laced my voice.

"Do you know Luna gave me her virginity?" Lord please help me. I honestly do not want to kill this ass.

"That ain't true" I mean Luna hate's him and she will never give herself to him. Not willingly.

"What makes you think that" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing " it is pointless arguing with him.

"Fuck I must say she is tight as hell damn" mother... did he really take it or is he playing with me. "And her round ass just bumped " shut up, shut up bastard.

"What do you want Javier, attention?" My voice shows how irritated I am.

"Ha no I just thought that you wanted to know. Seeing how you threaded her to stay away from me" shit is that why she gave him herself.

"I do not give a shit!" I will still marry her and make her mine. And I will treat her like the slut she wants to become.

"Why choose violence Damon. Okay I need to know if you will be attending our wedding tomorrow afternoon?" Is he really mocking me.

"She will never marry you, you killed her fucken family" With out thinking I spoke. I must say Javier always knew how to push my buttons. And I guess he still does.

"Bingo" shit. I just spoke without being tortured. It is like he knew that physical pain would do nothing "So tell me Damon. If I killed the Adams family, how the hell did she get away and where the fuck did she get the money to travel and fucken just her name" hahaha why should I.

"Why do you not ask your precious Luna?" I asked with a smirk.

"Damon do not make me do something fucked up cause at the end of the day you still the closers person I got to family" Javier is quick to kill and he does lose his temper fast.

"What about yesterday? Was I not family yesterday?" This guy ain't shit. One day I'm his only family and the next I'm nothing.

"Wait come to think about it. You never ever had my back. So let's just say that karma is a fucken really bitch" he is speaking the truth about me never having his back but karma will never become a problem to me fool.

"Javier where you off to huh" hurt me fucker or try to kill me already "what am I supposed to do now?" I cannot stay here

"Stay here till your last breath and hopefully die too" Javier so called best friend. This ain't the end of me.

The question is why the hell is he investigating.