JAVIER SHAKUR PATH 3

Goddamn friday I'll have unwanted company but according to my lawyer I can kick her out after 3 months. Well I guess I have to let my man and maids know we're gonna have company. After I informed them and told them to treat her as our guest. One of my bodyguards spoke up

"Sir what about your monthly guest upstairs" I knew exactly what he was speaking about. He was speaking about my sluts, every month I get five women from a place where they sell these sluts. I use them for my pleasure and when the month is over I set them free and give them a hundred thousand dollars. I am a man after all.

"Well they do not walk around. So she doesn't have to know about them and she will be restricted from certain areas in the manson, okay" I said

LUNA PARKER POV

It's Friday, Nana and I were standing by the door way holding eachother in a tight hug. While a pitch black Bentley was parked in front of the door with two big built men in black suits waiting for me. You are probably wondering how I can leave school during the middle of the year. Well that is because I wrote my papers earlier then the others.

After an hour we arrived at a runway but no one was there and as I was about to ask about this place but that was when I saw it. It was a huge black jet that we had to board. There were about four more men in black and not one of the six men knows how my voice sounds. They never spoke to me so I didn't bother speaking with them. Within a few hours we got into a similar Bentley or the same one and after what felt like an hour the car pulled up to a drive way and what I saw into of me after a minute, well that was not a house it was a Palace. It was huge and after getting my bag from the trunk I followed a guy named Giveon and he took me to the second floor.
When I opened it I was speechless, My bedroom was so beautiful and I had my own bathroom contacted to it with a walk in closet.

"Get some rest

"Get some rest. Then get ready Master bought you clothes, shoes and everything else you need. And come down for super. Master will meet you then and will explain everything to you and give you the rules of the palace." Spoke the man named Giveon with the perfect smile on his face. He was surely breathtaking.

"Okay Sir I will be there" I said speaking for the first time since I left New York while returning the smile. With that he left and closed the door. This place was so beautiful. The moment I got on the bed I was gone. When I opened my eyes again it was 6 in the evening. Oh shit i got up and immediately went to freshen up. There where so many pretty thing, thing I never had. After I put on a white tight fit dress that was above my knee. I also put on white all-stars. And then straighten my hair and left my hair hanging down my shoulders.

_______________________________________________________

°Guy's what do you'll think about this chapter