LUNA PARKER PATH 2

I woke up at 5:00am in the morning to get ready for my classes of the day. Hopefully I can avoid Chandra and her friend. Chandra has been my personal bully since 6th grade, if it's not emotional then it's physical and so far no one has done anything not the teacher nor the students. I guess money does make the world go round.
I have told my Nana about Chandra and her minions, but Nana could do nothing because Chandra's grandfather owns the school as well as the orphanage. So I have learned to cope with the pain.

"Luna, Luna hurry up or you won't be getting any breakfast today too" said the most adorable soul and person I know, Xavier. Xavier is only 3 years old but he always has my back.

"Morning to you too my little knight and shining armour, I'll be there in a second okay" I said to Xavier. I better hurry up because that table does get full fast and the reason is because we are 20 minis.

"Luna Parker!!!" Yelled Nana "You better get a job before you turn 18, because you know when you are 18 you can no longer live here" said Nana in a motherly tone, she's the closest thing I have to a mother. I don't know much about my family other than the name and surname I got. I was dumped at the Sunny Sun orphanage when I was only two.

"Yes Nana" I said as I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen. Today I had baggy jeans on and an oversized t-shirt with snakes. These are all clothes that are donated to the orphanage. "Nana do not stress, I applied for a scholarship in Italy." I took two slices of bread with cheese and I made my way to school.

It's almost the end of the last period and I have totally avoided Chandra and her minions. May I say that I have no friends at this school nor do I have any at home. I'm known to be the weirdo and that's because of Queen B Chandra. A few minutes later the bell rings indicating the end of the day at school. I packed up and left.

When I got home I got a letter from Italy. Nervousness over me as I began to open it. Accepted that was all I saw before I screamed out in joy. After two minutes of my victory dance I continued reading not only did I get the scholarship but I also got a foster family to live by. To top it off the foster family known as the Shakur's will also be sending someone to fetch me from the family I love. I'm so happy now I can give my savings to Nana.

"Nana !!! I did it I got in" Nana looked at me all confused "Nana the day after tomorrow I'll be leaving for Italy!" I told her all too happy.

"I'm so happy to hear that my lovely Luna" Nana said cupping my face as a tear ran down her cheek. "I'll miss you so much" she said trying to keep herself from crying.

"I'll miss you too Nana, I'll miss everyone. But I promise as soon as I get a phone I'll be phoning you all and when I can finally stand on my own two feet I promise I'll visit you" I said as I hugged her. After a minute I pulled away "Nana I'm going to go pack " I said as I ran upstairs.

I'll really miss everyone and everything in this place I said to myself while packing as a tear rolled down my cheek.

_______________________________________________________
°Please do give me your hornest opinion but do think before breaking a soul down

°Do not forget to vote