Fool in love

Lizzie's POV.

I walked into my house and I couldn't hide my smile I'm so happy right now, that disappeared when I saw Dani sitting in my living room.

"Dani what are you doing here?"
"I sent you a text telling you I was coming over, I guess you were too busy to answer it."
"I'm sorry I didn't see the text" I said sitting down next to him "I think we need to talk".
"What do you want to talk about baby?"
"I think we should break up" I got straight to the point.

He didn't say anything at least at first, he looked like he was processing what I said.

"It's about her isn't it?"
"What are you talking about?" I said confused.
"Valentina, it's always about her."
"Don't bring her into this Dani, we don't belong together and I couldn't give you what you want because my heart belongs to someone else."
"I knew this would happen sooner or later."
"I'm sorry but I love her, I didn't mean to hurt you."
"That's the thing with you Lizzie you do things knowing they can hurt and you hope they don't" he says angry with me.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered.
"You two deserve each other" he says getting up from the couch and walking out of my house.

Okay that was worse than I thought it would be. I mean I knew my conversation with Dani wouldn't be easy but I thought he would understand and not be mad at me, but like always I was wrong, I hurt him and what he said is true I do things even though I know they can hurt people.

I guess I'm selfish to want things for myself without thinking about others and how it might affect them. I feel like a shit friend, I should never have played with Dani's feelings, I should have done better. I guess I have to give him space now.
-

I got ready for bed and went to bed, I couldn't help but think about the person that my heart belongs to and I can't help but feel happy, she is ready to give me another chance after all. This time I will do everything in my power to make everything perfect. I love her and I've never felt so strongly about anyone.

I know my heart is safe with her. She is sweet, kind, smart and the way she shows me that she cares about me has always been special just like her.

I can't wait for tomorrow to see her and kiss her, I'm a little nervous for that moment. She makes me feel all these things and the thought of feeling her lips on mine again makes me a little nervous because I want it to be perfect.

The next morning I rushed to the set as fast as I could, I didn't want to wait a second to see her and tell her everything.

I went to the make-up trailer, she was nowhere to be seen, I went to her trailer but she wasn't there either.

"Miss Olsen Mr. Pascal wants to do a table read they are waiting for you there" a staff member says to me and I nodded.

When I opened the door to the room I saw her sitting there concentrating on the script. She looks divine, the light in the room does her justice, her black hair shines even brighter in this light. She looks perfect in this light.

She turned to look at the door when she heard it open she connected her eyes with mine, she gave me a small smile and I did the same. I made my way into the room and sat down next to her.

"Good morning Miss Olsen" she whispers making me blush.
"Good morning Valen" I said trying to hide my blush.
"Now that everyone is here we can start the table reading" Pedro said.

We did the table read which took us half an hour and then we all headed to the make up trailer to get ready to start filming today's scenes.

Valentina looked amused talking on the phone to someone so I didn't want to interrupt her while they were doing her make-up. When we were all ready we started filming.

We did the first scene which took us all morning to do but it was very funny, Madelaine and I had to hold in our laughter because Valentina had the funniest lines and the serious way she said them made the situation even funnier, she even had to try her hardest not to laugh.

Now we are in the lunch break and I am going to take this moment to talk to Valen because I can't wait any longer.

I knocked on the door of her trailer and a few minutes later she opened it. She was on the phone.

V-"Yeah that sounds great, I'll talk to you later."

"Lizzie! I didn't expect to see you here," she says stepping back to let me in.
"I just want to talk to you.
"Sure, what do you want to talk about" she says sitting back in her chair smiling at me, I swear that smile of hers is the death of me.
I sat down next to her facing her "I broke up with Dani last night".
"Wow. I didn't think it would be so fast".
"I couldn't go another second without you."
"You're so sweet... how do you feel?"
"I mean it's sad that Dani won't be in my life anymore but at the same time I'm happy because I did the right thing" I said confidently.
"You are beautiful" she says staring into my eyes making me feel nervous.
"You are beautiful too" I said as I watched her lean towards me.
Just inches away from touching our lips I let out what was on my mind.
"I'm nervous" I whisper almost on her lips.
"Why?" she whispered back.
"I don't know...I just want this to be perfect for both of us."
"It is for me, is it for you?"
I nodded "yes"
"Are you still nervous?" She said sweetly as she stroked my cheek with her thumb.
"Just a little bit"
"Hey it's me, you don't have to be scared" she says connecting her eyes with mine giving me reassurance.
"I love you" I say before closing our distance with my lips.

I love her lips they are so soft and sweet, she fits me perfectly, her hands on my neck while mine are on her hips, her lips with mine in rhythm, she pink my bottom lip with her tongue asking for access which I give her in seconds, her little hums when she feels my tongue with hers is music to my ears. She is so perfect for me. We separate for lack of air.

"I love you too and I missed you too much" she says with our foreheads pressed together.
"God you have no idea how much I missed you."

A knock on the door interrupted our moment.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and gave me a peck on my lips before going to open the door. I can't stop smiling like an idiot.

When she opens the door I could tell by her face that she wasn't expecting the person outside.

"Hey valen" oh I recognized that voice right away.
"Hailee, what are you doing here?" She asked.

Okay it was the fastest few minutes of our reconciliation. What.Is.She.Doing.Here?
————-

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it's taking me so long to write and upload the chapters, last week and the weekend were crazy. On the other hand this week I started university again so my time has been reduced. I'm going to organize my schedule to have more time to write.

I hope you like this chapter.