4

after hyunjin told where he was, minho quickly put on his shoes, took the car keys and started his way to the sunshine cafe. luckily, he knew where the place was because he himself goes there a lot.

when minho arrived he jumped out of the car and rushed to the.. well, probably panicking boy.

at first he didn't know how to approach him, so he went straight to the counter and asked for a hot chocolate quickly. his mother always gave him hot chocolate when he felt bad about something, so he thought that he would be able to calm the boy down as well. whose real name he still didn't know.

when the drink was ready, the older boy slowly approached the boy he met 2 days ago. he was a beautiful boy, you have to admit. the way his shoulder-length brown hair was tucked behind his ears and the way half of it was tied in a bun was simply magical. his full lips, from which a little blood flowed due to the rough bites, and his long eyelashes, which were soaked with tears.

as minho sat in front of the boy, the boy flinched and got scared.

"hey" the older greeted and placed down the hot chocolate. "i got this for you. drink it and you will feel better i promise." minho said gently when he saw the younger probably felt a little bit uncomfortable.

the panicked boy took the beverage and slowly began to drink it, looking at the boy in front of him. then he shyly asked: "are you the one i was talking to?"

"yep, i am the one, so don't be scared."

"you won't hurt me right?" the beauty asked through his tears.

"why would i do it? i came here to help you." minho softly said and placed a hand on the other's shaking ones. feeling the other's hand on his made the crying boy smile a little bit. he finally felt safe again.

"hyunjin" the boy called hyunjin looked up at minho and made eye-contact with him.

minho was a little confused but the picture came together for him. the name of the weeping beauty was hyunjin and that's how hyunbun came.

"minho but if you want you can call me lino" caressing hyunjin's big hand, minho smiled as he immediately felt that hyunjin was starting to calm down and relax from his touch.

they started talking to each other, got to know each other better and talked until the cafe closed. while the younger of the two excused himself to the bathroom, minho collected all of hyunjin's things that were scattered in the booth.

while in the bathroom...

hyunjin completely broke down. releasing his tears, he ran into a toilet stall and closed the door, pulling his knees to his chest. he rocked back and forth as he tried to calm himself down. but unfortunately it didn't work. his brain clicked with so many questions. he couldn't even breathe properly because his nose was blocked.

meanwhile minho finished packing. taking hyunjin's bag on his shoulder he waited for the other to come out of the bathroom. minutes passed and hyunjin was nowhere to be found. Minho started to worry that it could take 15 minutes, so he went into the place to see if everything was okay.

and it was as he thought in the back of his mind. hyunjin broken down, locked up in one stall with a panic attack.

minho knocked on the door, murmuring a quiet and soft 'i'm minho can i come in?' to which all he got in response was an open door and a boy who immediately threw himself at him and hugged him as if his life depended on him. well, we can say that his life has depended on that.

"can i take you to my place, hmm?" the blonde asked as he carefully stood up with hyunjin in his arms.

"yes please" saying it in a low voice the all was hyunjin did after that was hid his face in minho's neck.

-

poor hyune :((

also i didnt proofread so sorry for any mistakes