19

"h-hyung?" the younger asked as he woke up from a nightmare.

it wasn't that scary but hyunjin was still terrified.

"HYUNG?" he shouted, wishing he will hear an answer but nothing came.

"hyung please" hyunjin whispered to himself as tears fell from his eyes. he didn't know where his lover was.

he shakily got up from the bed and made his way to the living room.

but the other was still nowhere to be seen.

"hy-hyung where are you?" he sobbed, knees pulling up to his chest and swinging left to right.

he needed minho.

luckily, he knew his phone was one the table in the kitchen and he climbed to there.

his shaky hands clutched at the phone as he typed the other person's number in.

"please p-please please pick up.." whimpering, he said like a mantra while he sat on the cold ground. but he didn't care.

the called number cannot be connected

fuck fuck fuck.

as his phone disconnected the call, his breathing hitched and he couldn't see as his eyes were too blurry.

he tried to get up, but he didn't succeed.

his last chance was felix. they barely talk but he knew him the best after minho.

he dialed felixs number and waited for him to pick up the call.

eventually, after a couple of seconds felix picked up and a really hoarse voice came out of him.

"um hey w'sup? it's 3:41 am hyun"

"i-... do you... i-i.." hyunjin tried to speak, but the sentence didn't come out right. he couldn't even form a word nor a whole sentence.

"shit, hyune are you okay? what happened?" felix asked, alarmed by how the boy was trying to speak.

"min... he- he's not here" choking on his tears, hyunjin said and his throat closed. he felt like he was suffocating.

he couldn't breathe.

"o-okay, listen. try tro breathe first"

"i-i ca- cant"

"okay, we'll do it in my own way." felix said, his voice calming. "can you put on a song? something that energetic?" he asked.

"hmm" he hummed. speaking felt too much.

the older eventually put on his favorite song, talk that talk by twice.

"okay now, try to stand up slowly, we don't want you to lose your balance. and try to jump. just a little and the rhythm will lead you onward." felix said, smiling at the boy who was trying.

hyunjin did as felix told and he honestly, felt so much better. but he still felt empty. his boyfriend wasn't there.

"thank you lix-ah" he thanked the boy, talking a bit more with him and he ended the conversation.

his mind still was on minho but somehow he managed to go back to sleep on the couch.

-
a/n: the jumping really helps when i have panic attacks so i thought i could write something about it.

ALSO HYUNIN DRIVING??? HELLOW??