18

"hey hyung, wanna do something?" hyunjin asked as he jumped over to minho. he was so energetic.

"hmm, sure. what do you wanna do?" minho answered, patting his lap signaling hyunjin to sit down on it.

"going to the cat cafe?" the younger said more like a question. (lets pretend hyuns not allergic to them -.-)

"you know me too well, jagi. let's go dress up then."

they headed to their wardrobe and picked up their outfits. hyunjin wore a black sweater with a white tee over it and paired it with his grey-ish baggy jeans and put on some accesories. 

for minho, he wore a pink-ish knitted sweater, dark blue jeans with his converse, just like hyunjin did.

***

"oh my god they are so cute!" minho almost shouted in awe, crouching down and caressing the cats.

"i hoped you will like it hyung" hyunjin said, sitting down next to minho.

"how about we order something then play with them." the older asked, looking at hyunjin.

"hmm, okay."

***

"heres the two americano, one slice of cheesecake aaand a watermelon pudding. have a great day" the short waitress placed the food in front of them, wishing them a nice day.

"eat up, my love." minho said and hyunjin gave him his typical eye-smile.

a/n: short chap cauz i dont have any idea what to write