6

it was 5:23 in the afternoon and hyunjin started getting ready. he was wearing light blue jeans, a white tee with a cream colored cardigan.

the dance studio was only half an hour away, so he decided to walk. after all, fresh air doesn't hurt. he quickly pulled on hus black converse, grabbed his versace bag and left the house. of course he closed the door.

on the way there he connected his airpods to his phone and started listening nxt 2 u from 3racha.

it was his favorite.

when he got to the studio he stood still with his mouth open. he didn't know and think that minho was so rich. the studio was huge and looked really luxurious.

when he entered the building he started looking for minho. but he couldn't find him anywhere. i mean, it's no wonder, because once again, the building was huge. that's why the man asked an employee where he found his certain minho.

"floor 3, room 25" the woman answered irritated, looking like she was having a bad day.

"thank you ma'am" bowing, said hyunjin and ran to his final destination.

when he got there and opened the door he saw something he didn't want to...

minho and a girl.

giggling together.

and sitting side by side on the black leather couch.

he thought they hadn't noticed his presence, so he cleared his throat and stepped inside.

"h-hi" hyunjin said shyly because he didn't think minho would be so handsome even when he was sweaty.

"oh hi hyunjin! ryujin this is hyunjin, hyunjin this is ryujin. she's my sister and a model!" answered the oldest of the three.

"hello hyunjin, it's nice to see you. minho can't stop talking about you at home." she giggled a little and shook hands with the boy.

"haha, nice to meet you too, ryujin!" said the now blonde haired hyunjin.

"now unfortunately i have to go. i have a photoshoot in 2 hours." ryujin said, picking up her belongings, "bye guys, see you later!" she said, side hugging hyunjin and minho, "and don't work too much lino!"

and with that she disappeared.

"i thought that you won't come" the older chuckled and combed his hair back with his hand.

"i promised"

"well yes. come on let's go i'll show you the building."

after the long tour, they finally reached the buffet and dining area. there were a lot of other people hyunjin didn't know who. they bought two iced americanos and sat down one of the tables.

"i didn't know you have a sister"

"and i have a brother too! maybe you know him. he said he knows who you are because you used to go the same class as him."

"what's his name?" hyunjin smiled, wondering who it could be.

"lee felix"

"LEE FELIX?" hyunjin yelled in his head. he chocked on his drink in reality, causing his pants to get soaked.

hyunjin knew felix. very well. they were best friends way back when hyunjin was still in school. after hyunjin's parents died he left school -at the age of 16- to go to work and earn money to live.

he knew minho too. and even he had a crush on him a long time ago. but that was a really long time ago.

so according to that, the person sitting in front of him was none other than the famous lee minho, the bad boy at school, who now owns a huge, successful dance studio?

he couldn't believe it.

"are you okay?" minho asked, handing him a napkin to wipe up the mess he made. he had no idea what the younger man was thinking. maybe he knew felix too?

"yeah, i'm okay"

-
don't really like this chapter
tell me what do you think plz😩
btw not proofread sorry