13

tw! smut🤪 not revised cauz its yucky n i'm embarrassed
-

hyunjin suddenly found himself at minho's house at 8 o'clock.

it was cold and dark.

he knocked on the door and after a second it opened, revealing minho only in shorts and knee socks with messy hair, barefaced.

"hi. come inside." he smiled softly and let the younger in.

"hi." hyunjin greeted, blushing hard.

"i wanna show you something." said minho as he closed his front door, make sure no one comes in.

when they reached minho's, you could say his secret room, they sat down on the little loveseat.

"sooo?" hyunjin asked, avoiding eye contact as he felt minho's eyes on him.

the older male stood up, grabbing his electric guitar, what was setting in the corner of the room. the room had a lot of posters such as my chemical romance, deftones, cigarettes after sex, the neighbourhood and etc. and top of that there were musical instruments: piano, guitars and a small drum kit.

he settled comfortably on a chair and started playing the song 'young & dumb'.

hyunjin watched him with hearts in his eyes.

once minho finished his little performance, he set the room up, turning on the red led lights, and finally he put on his black lipstick and lit up a cigarette.

he slowly approached hyunjin, blowing the smoke into his face which caused the other to cough.

"sorry" minho mumbled quietly as he sat down on hyunjin's lap.

minho quickly smoked the cigarette and looked deep into hyunjin's dark boba eyes.

"can i kiss you?" minho asked.

"yeah." hyunjin answered in a low voice.

they leaned in and started kissing, slowly and gently.

minho bit on hyunjin's plump lips, asking for entering. hyunjin gave him permission and the kiss was now very heated and passionate.

"please fuck me, hyung." hyunjin moaned between the kisses.

"vanilla or rough?" minho asked as he picked up hyunjin by his thighs and lay him on the bed, beginning to take off the clothes.

"rough"

"as you want baby"

just to know the older one prepared everything. from handcuffs to ice. he wanted it to be memorable.

"are you a virgin?" the older blonde asked, opening the condom.

"mhmm, i am"

"then it'll be memorable." minho whispered. "are you ready?" he asked when they were both naked and the other nodded.

"okay. say red if you're uncomfortable and want me to stop. say yellow if you want to slow down. and lastly say green if everything's okay. got it?"

"yes." hyunjin replied back.

minho put lube on his fingers, fingering the younger one.

"aAHahHa- it hurts!" hyunjin yelled, minho adding another finger, curling them.

"color?"

"green. you can continue now."

minho started pumping his fingers in and out of the boy, earning soft moans from hyunjin.

after hyunjin was stretched enough, minho slowly inserted his big member into hyunjin.

hyunjin grabbed his hand and shouted a 'yellow'. he didn't think he could take minho's cock, and it filled him with worry, bringing tears to him eyes.

"sh. it's okay hyun. i'll wait." he wiped down his face, reassuring him it's okay to wait.

after five minutes hyunjin calmed down and minho bottomed him.

he slowly began to move, kissing hyunjin's neck and something biting on it, leaving dark marks with his lipstick.

"f-feels so- so good hyung." hyunjin said, voice shaking, eyes rolling back.

"suck on it!" minho commanded, holding out a glass dildo.

the younger one did not argue but sat a little higher and started sucking on the toy. he bobbed his head up and down really fast, pace matching how minho fucked him.

then minho lit up a cigarette again, and took the ice out of the small fridge.

he blew a lot of smoke into hyunjin's face but now it was okay to hyunjin. minho placed ice cubes on hyunjin's chest and with his middle finger he pulled it through on the younger's honey like stomach.

hyunjin took the cigarette from minho and began to use it. "min i want to use those." he said, pointing to the handcuffs.

minho stood up and bought them back to hyunjin, starting to handcuff him to the couch.

now that hyunjin's hands were above his head, minho sucked on the other's member, faster than he ever did.

"a-aHxAh" hyunjin whined loudly.

then the next second, minho was pounding into hyunjin hard.

the only things were heard were the sound of skin slapping and moaning.

"f-faster please!" hyunjin moaned.

minho did as he was told, making the other shaking.

it was now hurting for hyunjin and he wanted to stop so he shouted a loud 'red' before releasing. of course minho stopped moving and he pulled out.

he breathed heavily and tried to pull out his hands from the handcuff. minho noticed that he couldn't do it and he helped the boy, who's wrists were bleaching a little.

"can you just give me a head? i'll too." hyunjin sadly and shyly asked.

"of course, honey. sorry for being too rough."

after they both came on their stomach they decided it would be the best if they take a bath so they did.

minho sat behind hyunjin in the bath what had lavender stuff in it. his had was on the older's chest who delicately caressed hyunjin's head, combing his hair with his fingers.

"i love you hyune." minho said out of nowhere and he eventually got an answer back which was "i love you too min."

-
ayo ik it sucks but at least i tried💀