10

a little towards evening hyunjin woke up from a nightmare. he was still little.

minho was in the kitchen making dinner when he heard hyunjin crying. but in a second he was by the younger's side.

"what happened jinnie?" minho asked and pulled hyunjin into a hug. all he got in response was a more crying hyunjin. "jinnie, it's okay. i'm here."

"i wan mo-mom!" he shouted, muffled by minho's shirt.

minho gently picked up hyunjin and positioned him on his lap more comfortably before cupping his face and looking at hyunjin tired face where he saw bloodshot eyes and a sweaty forehead.

"you know she's not here. she's watching you from above. and i know she doesn't want to see you crying, so let's wipe away these tears and smile a big." still looking at hyunjin's half open eyes, the older said and wiped away the tears.

"there we are. now give me a big kiss. hyung wants it."

giggling, the little one caressed minho's cheek and planted a quick kiss on his lips which made minho's eyes widen. he didn't mean by his lips, but who was he to protest.

they shared a couple of kisses, but now on the cheeks, before they went to the kitchen to eat dinner. meanwhile hyunjin slipped out of his little space and they talked about other things like 3racha and dancing.

"what do you have planned for later today?" minho asked after swallowing his food.

"nothing much maybe netflix and chill. why tho?" looking up at his hyung, hyunjin asked.

"i want to take you somewhere. would you come?"

"where?"

"it's surprise." minho winked and went out from the kitchen, leaving behind a nosy hyunjin.

***

after 2 hours, the two boys got out of minho's car and were heading towards the back entrance of a stadium.

"linoooooooooo" whined hyunjin "why are you bringing me in here now?"

"shh. you will see."

as they arrived at a couple of changing rooms, they met felix, who was staring at his phone and apparently waiting for someone.

"hi lix" minho greeted, waving his hand in front of felix face to get his attention.

"hi hyung, hyunjin" felix smiled and hugged both of them.

"h-hi lix" hyunjin stuttered and avoided the eye contact.

"are you waiting for han?" breaking the silence, minho asked his brother who was still staring at hyunjin.

"hmm. he will be here at any mome-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when a man jumped into his arms. "hey hannie, i missed you too."

"i'm so excited lixie." jisung said and kissed his boyfriend's face all over.

hyunjin didn't even pay attention to all of this, he just kept his head down, but when he heard jisung's voice, he immediately looked up and opened his eyes wide.

he even dropped his phone, which had been in his hand until now. he pulled the other out of minho's grip and put both hands in front of his mouth before letting out a loud scream.

"oh my god, please don't shout. i will go deaf"changbin said, coming out of nowhere as he covered his ears.

"then what should i say when you yell?" said chan and stood next to hyunjin. "hi minho!" they gave each other a high five, which hyunjin still looked at with his mouth open.