20

it's been a while since hyunjin saw minho. exactly 1 months.

he never called back.

hyunjin could barely eat and sleep.

he was now sitting on the couch watching some cartoons while waiting for felix. felix visited him many times, so the other didn't feel too alone.

when there was a knock at the door, hyunjin slowly stood up, feeling a little foggy in his head. he held it back for so long to slip into little space and his mind just couldn't take it anymore.

"hey hyunjin" felix greeted him and hugged him tightly. he too was sad and mad at minho. the older didn't say anything, just snuggled closer to his friend's neck and took his sweet scent in. "you okay, hyun?" felix asked, hyunjin shaking his head as a no.

"'m jinnie" at this felix moved away a bit just to see hyunjin's face.

"hi jinnie" felix giggled. "hewwo" the little spoke, pulling felix to the direction of the couch. they sat down and watched the cartoons. "do you want to eat something bub? you're skinny." felix frowned.

yawning, hyunjin just shook his head. "okay then, little one. what about..mm... take a nap maybe?"

"will chu sing jinnie?" he asked with puppy eyes. oh, how could felix say no to him. "of course."

"what's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
and what do we think we might see?
someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
the lovers, the dreamers and me."

just as felix finished the song, the door was pushed open by minho. stepping inside, the familiar scent of home enveloped him like a warm embrace. his eyes scanned the living room, searching for any sign of movement. then, he saw him—hyunjin, curled up on the couch, surrounded by a blanket and his favorite stuffed animal. and with a felix next to him.

hyunjin woke up at the loud sound and opened his eyes. he looked up, eyes widening in disbelief as he took in the sight of minho standing in the doorway. for a moment, neither of them moved, the silence stretching between them.

"daddy?" hyunjin whispered, his voice barely audible. minho felt a lump form in his throat as he took a hesitant step forward. "hey, hyunjin." he said softly, his voice trembling with emotion. "i'm... i'm home."

hyunjin's eyes filled with tears as he launched himself into minho's arms, clinging to him as if afraid he might disappear again. "you bwack," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "jinnie miss'd chu so much."

picking up the boy and sitting down where he was sitting a while ago, tears pricked at the corners of minho's eyes as he held his baby close, feeling the weight of his absence lifting with each passing moment. "i missed you too, little one" he whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of hyunjin's head.

for a long time, they simply sat there, lost in each other's embrace, the past melting away like snow in the warmth of their reunion. and in that moment, minho knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as he had hyunjin by his side, he would always find his way back home.

a/n: poor felix is invisible for them