Intro

Lo'ak was watching as his older siblings and all the other kids were being celebrated at the end of year for their many achievements, as he watched from the signed lines. He had failed of getting his ikrna and making the bond and he seems to be messing up on everything else or not doing them the ways his family and clan wanted. Once again he was watching as his siblings even his baby sister were getting all the praise and love from the clan and visiting clans as well.

Olo'eythan " Jake sully you should be very proud of your three children as they are wise in the navi ways"

Jake " thank you I'm so proud of them all"

Tshaik " even young kiri has wonderful gifts blessed by the great mother"

Neytiri " yes she makes us proud and my mother has decided to make her the clan future tshaik"

Tshaik " that wonderful your clan will be blessed for years to come"

Olo'eythan " little tuk seems to be learning well from her parents and older siblings"

Jake " yes our little tuk as good role models in her siblings it makes us happy" lo'ak watch and listen as his father didn't correct anyone as they mention three kids and not four. He even praised spider who was the adopted son of tsutye but no him, lo'ak was not mad at his siblings or friends he just felt hurt.

Navi man " isn't that tokru makto second son over there"

Navi man 2 " yes he failed his bond with an ikran he fall off and made a whole scene about it"

Navi women " what that impossible even his father and sibling had been able to bond right away"

Navi man 2 " yes she had completely fail while everyone else passed now we have to let him go next years"

Navi man 3 " I hope the elders say no to the boy he always messed up already he the reason we cna start over hunt, because he missed the creature"

Navi women 3 " such a shame I feel bad for the family and your clan" the adults knew lo'ak could hear them as they were looking at him and whispering, this was something that was not new to the boy.

Lo'ak " ......" soon loak had felt a comforting hand on his shoulder he soon looked to see his grandmother standing there, she had monition for the boy to follow her towards the spirt tree.

Mo'at " ma lo'ak what the matter"

Lo'ak " I have failed grandmother once again I'm a messed up"

Mo'at " don't worry my grandson you have done well even the mightiest warrior and leader messed up and that what makes them strong leader" moat has placed some comforting hands on the boy shoulder knowing Lo'ak has bene threw many hardships lately from his parents and the clan.

Lo'ak " ......"

Moat " your father had made multiple mistakes over the years and so have Tsu'tey even due they act like they know, everything they don't"

Loak " grandmother will I ever be great like neteyam"

Moat " you don't have to be like him my boy you can be your own person"

???? " Lo'ak boy where are you"

Loak " there father calling me"

Moat " go I will see you tomorrow my boy" moat kissed her grandson forehead as Lo'ak had walked away, giving one last look at his grandmother before jake voice was heard again but this time sounding mad. Moat soon looked up at the spirt tree.

Moat " oh great mother or ma eythan please look out for our Lo'ak he going to need all the help he gets .... The boys will become something great but I feel like it might have major effects on everyone and even him"