Chapter 23

The group was sitting in home as loak was looking at them, he knew he will have to tell them the news soon or later. Right now later didn't seem like a good choice as he wish to tell them, now rather when everyone else gets here. It does seems like neteyam and his old friends are true to their words, and deserve to know more about loak life here. That will meaning telling them the truth that Iva is his daughter and hope they will understand, and if they had any questions he will answer them.

Lo'ak " I brought you all here to speak about Iva" all four males soon looked at Lo'ak after he spoke towards words, he was looking at them with such a serious face.

Neteyam " oh"

Lo'ak " I have a feeling and I know it true you all think Iva and I are like a family or siblings as we are so close, and we are living in this joke together and you have yet to see her parents"

Aonung " yes"

Lo'ak " well she not my sister and I haven't been taken in my a new family here ... she is my daughter" silence had filled the room as everyone was looking at Lo'ak after he spoke towards words to them. Did he really say those words to them did they clearly hear what Lo'ak was speaking to them.

Spider " dude what do you mean she your daughter she seem to be going to be your child"

Lo'ak " she is my daughter through adoption like what dad and mom done with kiri or what norm and Tsu'tey had done with you spider ... she my kid even due she not related to me by blood or dna"

Spider " oh"

Lo'ak " there is more I need to tell you about her as well she gets home"

???? " I'm home" they all soon heard Iva voice psekainh some outside and she soon enter the home with a sack over her shoulder, that seem to be full with something as well.

Iva " Feyya caught me coming back with the village with the others she and aye and some stuff, they wish to give our guests"

Lo'ak " thank you for being them home please set them down and join us for this conversation and later on dinner"

Iva " yes sir what has happened" iva soon placed the sack down as she looked at her father and their guest she soon sat next to Lo'ak.

Lo'ak " I told them that truth that you my daughter as it was seeming like they thought we were siblings" Iva knew that her father was going to tell the truth sooner or later to his family and friends, as he had brought it up last night as she came to speak with her.

Iva " oh what do they think about it"

Lo'ak " well they seem shocked at first and were having a hard time understanding that I have a daughter at such a young age"

Iva " oh"

Rotxo " wait you said there was something else you wish to tell us what is that"

Lo'ak "iva" Iva soon showed her hand and that when everyone noticed she had five fingers like any of the other avatar or children born from avatar, she soon pushed back her bangs on her forehead and soon showing she had eyebrows as well.

Spider " wow that a shocker"

Lo'ak " yes when he found her had bee. Discovered with five fingers and eyebrows meaning she might have some trace. Of human dna or miracle"

Spider " if you don't mind me asking what of her mother or father did you find anyone with her that time you found her"

Lo'ak " no she was all alone that why her birth remind me of kiri her birth is mysterious no one knows of her parents, we looked for them but found nothing"

Iva " is it bad that I'm different that don't know who my parents are"

Spider " no Iva it not bad you are child of eywa and one of us it good to know there someone else who just like us" Iva had smiled a bit while looking at everyone.

Lo'ak " even due you might know your parents are I'm your father and I will always be your dad no matter what happens "

Iva " thanks dad"

Lo'ak " so how was your day with sova"

Iva " dad"

Lo'ak " what I can't ask any question I'm going to be friendly with the boy he my friend son and our olo'eythan my former mentor son, I like the boy he good I'm just asking questions that they whole clan adults are asking as well"

Iva " well if anything happens I will make sure you answer any questions" the four males laugh as they seem Loak and Iva acting like father and daughter.

Iva " Feyya and some of elders said the storm will let up some time tomorrow we might get the chance to contact, you guys families and clan"

Lo'ak " yes knowing all our fathers you all being gone will draw attention anytime soon or has already, and we don't need any tension being brought to the clan"

Spider " yes I know of way we can make contact without the RDA tracking us as well"

Lo'ak " good as I don't what the RDA coming after my family here and the clan after all they had one for me"

Aonung " we will make sure that won't happen Lo'ak we don't wish to endanger your daughter and all the other here"

Lo'ak " good because I have many questions about everyone else at home that I need answers for"

Aonung " we will answer them as we might have many more questions to ask you as well Lo'ak after this whole family reveal" dinner was soon serviced that night as all four males had thought everything was good between them and Lo'ak, they could tell it was mot going to be that easy. Even if Lo'ak and told them the truth about Iva being his daughter that didn't truly mean everything was forgotten and forgiven, and that they all can be a happy family again. It was going to take them longer and shorter to get back to being brother and friends with Lo'ak and even uncles to his daughter. Everyone else relationships was left unknown at the moment as they didn't wish to get their hope up for everyone, less to later on be disappointed by the outcomes for them and everyone else but these are consequences. Only the great mother will know when forgiveness will be given if it has been deserved.