Chapter 4

It was the next day and loak was going to meet with Aey and some other teens, that the man wished the loak to meet. Due to loak being so young and by himself, aey and feyya wanted to make sure he had friends so he wouldn't be completely alone for the rest of his life and having someone there for him.

Aey " hey Lo'ak I will like you to meet some teens I have been mentoring" Aey soon waved over some kids who made their way towards the pair.

Aey " this is Vaylu my younger brother and his friends Upix, and Awuma, Nago, Iva"soon three  teen boys and one girl had shown themselves, they smiled at Loak.

Loak " hello"

Vaylu" hello loak it so nice to meet you"

Aey " children I was wondering all will help loak around here as he is new and is learning, and he has also been threw a lot as well"

Vaylu " sure he seem cool and nice"

Loak " you don't have to do that for me"

Upix " nonsense you are with us loak will you show your around and help you meet everyone, so you can get your footing and understanding of the clan"

Loak " thank you"

Awuma " first let show you where we store the food just in case you need to get some, of the week"Awuma was the girl of the group and remind loak so much about Kiri.

Loak " oh okay"

Awuma " don't worry it will be fun" Awuma soon grabbed loak hand and started walking off with the boy.

Awuma " come on guys we have to show Loak everything and tell him all we know"

Nago " coming"

Aey " have fun all of you but stay within the territory of the clan" all the teens had nodded their heads and soon walked off, as everyone was taking turns pointing out stuff to loak.

Upix " so we had been told you are the son of tokru makto is that true"

Vaylu " upix be nice sorry for the boys rude behavior"

Upix " sorry"

Loak " it okay I was his son but that all changed recently I never reach my father expectations so you can see me as failure" soon awuma had stopped in front of the group getting everyone attention.

Awuma " you are not a failure we all make our own path in life"

Nago "swum here comes from a family of hunters and warriors but choice the healer path"

Loak " oh what about the rest of you"

Nago " well my family are warriors and I will like to become a scout to keep the clan safe"

Upix " my family are all healers my mom and sisters but I decided the warrior life and that hasn't bene easy when your family worry about your ever move ... my motehr was there during your ceremony she was the one how have you the spark cider juice"

Loak " oh yes I remember her she was very nice and caring for me"

Vaylu " everyone take the sip of the cider that made from the fruits here and inland away, when you take it during that time it will take you on dream hunt"

Loak " oh so that what happen"

Awuma " what did you hear and see"

Loak " I heard the voice of the great mother and she gave me some help"

Vaylu " you most be very mighty if the great mother reaches out to you"

Loak " well let hope I can prove myself"