Chapter 12

The group had arrived at a small inland to make camp, as they need some place to stay while looking for the missing loak. Jake was trying to come up with something to say to his boy once they meet again, he was hoping not that much had changed since he last saw and beard his son.

Neteyam " father"Jake was alone as she was looking out at the ocean, with his own thoughts but these thoughts were about his son loak. Calling loak is son had brought many emotions to Jake as it had been many years since, even spoke of Loak like that. When Jake had first held loak after he was born, he and felt a special connection to the boy and bond between father and son.

Jake " oh yes neteyam what the matter my son"neteyam was looking at this father as Jake stood there not moving an inch.

Neteyam " the camp is all set dinner will be ready soon"

Jake " good"

Neteyam " dad why don't you come have dinner with us you need to eat"

Jake " I know but to need to know where your brother is it has even seven years, since he left seven years without a word or sight of him"

Neteyam " don't worry father we will find him"

Jake " I hope so my boy I hope so"

Neteyam " what do you think he been doing all these years"

Jake "I don't know but it hope he okay I can't bare hearing if something horrible had happened to him, and I can't dare tell your mother"

Neteyam " I don't want to return home with dad news as well father, I don't think anyone can take anymore sad news"

Jake " let go join the others for the meal"Jake and neteyem soon went to where the meal was being held and the tents. During the meal time no one n was saying a word everyone was just eating, it seems like no one in the group had anything to say.

Spider " do you think loak will be the same when we find him, is his personality and appearance the same or no" everyone soon looked at spider after he asked that question.

Tsu'tey " that a good question son"

Rotxo " I hope he still remained the same a bit, when it comes to his personality but I hope he did have some change to him"

Neteyam " what do you mean"

Rotxo " welol he bene our here all this time he might of experience things and events that changed him"

Aonung " he not wrong my husbands the last time we saw him he was fourteen years old, he will be adult by now he might be twenty two or older"

Spider " that mean he might have chances of looking like uncle Jake" all the young man had laughed at the statement remember that Jake and loak, did look alike.

Jake " he might he did get more human dna from me then all of my other kids, the rest of you look like your mother but I hope he does still have some similarities to me"

Aonung " now that I'm realizing it now and been thinking about it how many milestones of loak, life have we all missed out on" everyone has gotten quite and even the group near by had become silent and looked at aonung.

Neteyam " what do you mean aonung"

Aonung " we have been out of this lives for seven long years and now adult, during that time away he might of went through events that changed him"

Spider " well all I can say loak doesn't have a mate or kids, that one thing that we won't be seeing" some of the group laugh at that they didn't think loak will be having that much of life change, where he is someone mate and a father.