Chapter 19

It was very silent in the home as the four strangers were still unconscious as a fire burned keeping them all warm, from the cold that was outside. Iva was keeping the fire going as she was also keeping a close eye on the four strangers that  arrived here, well they were not strangers to her father as one of them is his brother and other his friends. To her they are still strangers she barely knew them and she had just meet them a hour or longer ago, she was allowed to stay with them as they rest from their injuries. They had been saved do to the help of the tshaik and Iva along with some healers as well, now it was just time to wait and see what happened next to them.

Iva " ......" Iva was watching the fire burn place some wood into the fire to keep it going, she knew she had to keep the four newcomers warm she also had made some soup for them to eat when they wake up. Iva was wonder when her father and uncles will be home, but it seems like they will be gone a bit longer then she thought but she understood. This were people from her father past and them coming here was a very serious matter for the clan and all the neighboring clan as well.

????? " ummm" Iva soon looked up to see the four strangers who were now laying down and it seems like one of them was staring to wake up, soon a cough had been heard getting her attention even more. Iva had gotten up from her sit and soon grabbed a clay jar holding water and big cup.

Iva " here have some water" Iva had soon poured the water into the cup and looked at the strangers it was neteyam, he looked at Iva with a confused expression.

Iva " drink the water it will be good for you" Iva had held the cup towards neteyam and soon enough he had taken it, drinking the water all of it.

Neteyam " thank you"

Iva " your welcome it good you are awake now you and your friends had taken a bad beating back there"

Neteyam " where are they one of them is my mate" Iva soon pointed her finger toward where the other three were laying, it seems like neteyam had failed to noticed them. He soon sighed with relief seeing they were okay he was going to comfort aonung.

Iva " now you must stay still your mate will be okay he is hurt like you but he will live"

Neteyam " yes ... wait you were the child that came to our rescue"

Iva " yes I was with the group it good to see you remember that meaning you haven't lost your memory, can you see the fire behind me"

Neteyam " yes I can see it the room is where warm"

Iva " it has to be warm when ie cold outside at the moment it seems like you all came at the wrong time" neteyam was looking at the girl he could see bangs covers her forehead, he had rarely saw that type of hairstyle in navi girls and women. When neteyam was going to start asking more questions he was soon stopped when the three others woke up from their slumber.

Aonung " yawne "

Neteyam " I'm here my love"

Aonung " oh good you are okay what about you two"

Rotxo " good but could bettter"

Spider " same that creatures was stronger then I thought we took a bad beating ... I'm sorry happy my father not here to see that it will be horrible"

Aonung " speak of here where is here anyways where are we"

Iva " you are in my family home within the territories of my clan and village" all three man soon noticed Iva who was carrying a tray with four bowls of soup and three clay up, she soon placed the tray down.

Iva " each one of you take some soup it will be good for you and help get back your strength"

Rotxo " thank you"