Chapter 33

It was the next day after mo'at had found out the truth that iva is her great-granddaughter and that lo'ak is a father, she knew that when her daughter and Jake found out the truth they will find someway to control lo'ak and fav life. This will also lead to more trouble for lo'ak as well becuase the family will see, freya clan will be using ways to keep lo'ak with them verse having him go home with his clan. Mostly she didn't wish to end the happiness that lo'ak had here watching him talk about his life here and well all the stoires behind his mask and anything else in his home made her happy. Along with seeing him having a healthy and good relationship with his daughter as well, they have a beautiful family here and if mo'at talked out of turn she could end up ruining everything.

Iva " ......." Once again iva was doing her usual wondering like always but this time she had wonder towards the humans home, she was looking at their home and soon enough some of them had came out of the home.

Max " hello iva it good to see you again"

Iva " hello max"

Max " you remember my name"

Iva " yes I have been able to remember some of your faces and names for my interactions with you all"

Max " wow that impressive"

Iva " yes it seems like you all are settling in well to your new surroundings"

Women " yes everything has been going good but it seems like some of clan doesn't like us that much" iva had turned around and soon saw some of warriors standing far away and watching, they are watching the humans every movement. Knowing they were giving full reports back to vaylu and aeyyo.

Iva " yes the clan has yet to been able to see you as harmless and good of heart, as the evil ones of you have already damage"

Norm " that something we can understand"

Iva " so this what you look like norm"

Norm " I'm amazed that you had been able to tell it was me"

Iva " yes lo'ak had told me about this avatar bodies you all have and the work that happens, many will call it dream walker but I find both names suitable"

Norm " that good to hear"

Max " we will lie once again thank you for helping us yesterday with that beats I think without you we will be in big trouble"

Iva " you are welcome but if you most know the creature meant no harm to you, it had gotten mad when it got attacked for doing nothing wrong"

Norm " that something we can understand"

Iva " yes but I was happy that I had been able to help you all but I wish to understand more about the beast, but only eywa will tell if we cross path again"

Man " hey if we ever cross path again with the beats I'm doing whatever you say no fighting" soon some laughter had broke out iva had laughed with them as well.

????? " hey guys" the group soon stopped their fun time as they all looked up and saw Jake who had his family, tsu'tey, and spider as the group had walked towards the humans.

Tuk " hey iva"

Iva " hello"

Spider " I hope my dad and the others are not dragging you into being any new data for them when it comes to you and your people"

Women" hey we haven't done that we were just talking"

Iva " if they wish to know more about the people they can just ask but they most know some of the people, will not tell anything"

Norm " we understand"

Jake " umm Iva do you know when the other clans will come here as I wish to make an good impression"

Iva " coming from the information I know it will be ....." Soon iva stopped talking when everyone had heard a call, soon sovu came with his group they all dismount their creatures. As everyone else was either heading home or going towards the scouts sovu had made his way towards the group presenting himself as someone who not not afraid to fight against trouble or put someone in their place.

Sovu " it something the matter here"

Iva " no sovu they had come here asking for when the guest will come"

Neteyam " yes we mean no trouble"

Iva " yes they mean no trouble sovu"

Sovu " sure"

Jake " we were asking iva and we are hoping you can give us a answer as well when do we expect everyone else will be coming"

Sovu " my father and uncle told me it will be a few days"

Iva " yes I heard lo'ak mention the same thing as well"

Jake " that good I hope I and my family can make a good impression on them"

Norm " yes we hope we don't get off on the wrong foot with them as trust in humans are very ...."

Sovu " small the other clans see you sky people as demons that have taken many lives and destroyed our lands"

Max " well kid we hope we can get you to trust us and see we are good humans"

Sovu " coming from the stories of the mighty lo'ak I have some small trust but not that much in you all"

Tsu'tey " we are going to need the help of the great mother"

Iva " the great mother will provided in the end but she not going to make it easy"

Kiri " wise words"

Iva " thank you"

Jake " I and my family wish to give you this crystal to add to your song chord, for saving my life and along with Tsu'tey as well"

Tsu'tey " yes I have this beautiful colored feather I hope you can added to your song chord or your mask, as it seems like everyone has one"

Iva " thank you this a wonderful honor" Iva had taken the crystal and feather a small smile and grown on her face.

Sovu " Those are very beautiful like you" Iva soon smiled and laugh at sovu comment, as he laughed back as well.

Loak " hello everyone"

Iva " loak look at what Jake sully and Tsu'tey gave me" Iva soon showed loak and he smiled while seeing it, he is happy that they are treating Iva with love and care.

Loak " that wonderful Iva"

Sovu " in no time you will have an amazing mask to wear"

Iva " thank you"

Sovu " loak will it be fine if I and Iva go off together, for a bit as we are done with our lessons and task"

Loak " sure I will make sure to tell your father and grandmother"

Sovu " thank you" Iva had placed the stuff into her pouch before, she had ran off with sovu getting onto his creatures and soon taking off together. Loak smiled happy to see the kids being kids, he soon looked back at the others. He gave a few a smile while everyone else got nothing, it was going to take more then being nice to Iva to repair broken bonds and take back the pains of the past.