Chapter 2

Lo'ak had finally open his eye to have a very bad headache when he open his eyes, the only thing he could remember was being captured by something and soon someone knocking him out cold. Lo'ak had looked around his chest and arms to see he was bandage up, making the boy even more confused about everything that had happened. He didn't know where he was right now but he could tell he was in some time of mauri pod which was not spelling good news for the boy right now.

Lo'ak " ummm where I'm" Lo'ak soon heard footsteps walking toward the home he was laying in making the boy panic, but ht noticed he didn't have his blade or anything to defend himself from danger.

????? " you will leave that boy alone he is a child"

???? " he is a child but why is here and alone"

???? " we will ask him that when he wakes up and eats something, and having someone knock him out didn't help" soon Lo'ak had came face to face with two older looking navi as the women had pushed back the curtain door.

???? " the boy is awake"

Loak " hello" The older women soon walked deeper into the room while the other person stood outside looking at Lo'ak.

???? " our warriors had brought you back after capturing you I'm sorry they one of them had knocked you out"

Loak " it okay"

????? " I'm the tshaik of the clan my name is Feyaa"

Loak " thank you tshaik feyaa for patching me up"

Feyaa " don't love so much you are still healing it seems like you had gotten hurt during that storm"

Lo'ak " I didn't noticed I was trying to look for somewhere to set camp for the night"

Feyaa " it okay so tell me boy why are you out where far from home, you are from the forest right"

Lo'ak " that a long story but it make it short I have been banished and removed from my family, this is worst punishment to be placed on Navi"

Feyaa " it against the rule of eywa to banish and child and disown a kid"

Lo'ak " I have brought this upon myself I have done stuff that has disappointed my father"

???? " then that no father" Lo'ak had become scared when he heard a deep voice he soon looked to see a older man, standing there with a serious look on his face.

Feyaa " Aey what have I told my son on scaring the youth like that"

Aey " sorry mother I came to see the boy the warriors had brought back I heard he was awake now"

Feyaa " yes the boy is awake so boy tell us your name"

Lo'ak " I'm Lo'ak te suli tsyek'itan" the two strangers and some outside had gasped at the boy name he is the son of tokru Makto the great warrior.

Lo'ak " oh I was his son I'm no longer his child I have been stripped of my family name and place in, the clan I'm juts Lo'ak"

Feyaa " that will explain your extra fingers and eyebrows"

Lo'ak " I will leave once I get better your clan shouldn't take me in I'm an outcast no clan should be disobeying the order of jake sulky and tonowari" Aey soon sought and shake his head as he was listening to every word Lo'ak was saying, getting the boy's attention.

Aey " you don't have to worry boy we know how to feels to be outcast as well clan here, are looked down by clans that you have seen and be apart of"

Lo'ak " oh I never knew"

Aey " because no one wants to talk about the clans that don't act and think like them"

Feyaa " my son speaks the truth boy even due it sad" the two adults could see Lo'ak as shaking as it was getting cold for the boy.

Aey " close the door we don't need the boy freezing and getting a cold"

Warrior " yes sir"

Feyya " also speak with the Seamstress and see if they have any clothes to spare for the boy"

Warrior " yes ma'am"

Loak "what happing"

Aey " we are taking you in boy and now you will become apart of the clan"

Feyaa " it seems like the Great mother is helping you live a new life here"

Loak " thank you"

Aey " you are no longer Lo'ak te suli tsyek'itan ... you are just Lo'ak or we can change your name if you wish"

Lo'ak " I wish to keep the name Lo'ak and I will make my own name for myself as I grow up"

Feyya " are you sure child we can go find you family and explain"

Lo'ak " thank you tshaik but it seemed like everyone wanted me to disappear so I will a favor to everyone, I will disapand maybe one day the Greta mother will have me meet them again" Aey and Feyya smiled at the boy as someone had brought on some food and other person brought clothing for Lo'ak. That night Lo'ak was given a hot meal and new clothing.

Loak " I'm no longer Lo'ak te suli tsyek'itan" .... I'm no longer Lo'ak te suli tsyek'itan" .... I'm no longer a sully .... I'm just Lo'ak" Lo'ak had sat in his new home as he watched the fire in there slowly burn out, he was going to make something of himself with the help of new friends and maybe old faces. He knew it will be a long time until he saw his family again or even if he ever saw them again. Lo'ak had welcome changed in his new life in unknown place he will call home.