Chapter 10

It had been some day or two since the truth of loak innocence had been told. Since that night soon the whole village and other clans, soon knew the boy they all seemed to dislike and spend rumors about were false. Once again all the olo'eythans and their elders had gather up to decide what will be the next action when it came to the boy. The mood and actions from the previous trail over years ago were not starting to haunt everyone even tonowari and Jake who were the ones who made the finals decision on the boy faith.

Moat " what are we going to do now that we all know the boy is innocent of these crimes and rumors placed on him" moat had been the one to speak up first getting the attention of everyone around her, she was once standing with her grandchildren and their friends along with her daughter and some members of her clan.

Tonowair " I will send myself and some of my scouts and warriors to help with the search for the boy"

Jake " I will come as well with Tsu'tey who offered to come as well and we will bring some of scouts and warriors as well"

Neytiri " are we sure he still on this inland it has been months since he was spotted are we here he still there"

Ronal " that a good question he might not still be there that all and might have moved on"

Elder " there might of been a chance gang he joined one those nomadic tribes that travel each year, so we might not know where he right now"

Elder 2 " none of them have said about see the boy he will be hard to miss"

Elder 4 " what of the boys ikran any sign of him"

Kiri " no it seems like they left together as Lo'ak iiu was still here, se he might be travel by sky or water we don't know even payakan has left as well"

Elder 3 " this has become more complicated then it should be now come we can't find him, or know of his location no one keep taps on this boy" everyone stayed quiet as it was true no one had kept taps on the boy they were going to have some scouts spy on the boys, and make sure he didn't try to seek back home but it seems like the scouts came up emptied handed or didn't even try as no one wanted to be reported on the former rumorly outcast boy.

Neteyam " dad I know this might not sound good what about the RDA and recoms what if they have him"

Neytiri " I will kill that demon if he hurts my son"

Jake " I don't think quaritch will have him if they did he will use him by now as bet against us and he hasn't"

Neteyam " then let's check out the inland we have been told about and check and if he not there then we check Ty's surroundings inland's to see if he there"

Tuk " why not the forest look might of gone there"

Olo'eythan " I'm sorry young one but there has been so sighting of him there at all he didn't come back, and if he didn't many of the clans would of seen him at some point and reported back top your father"

Rotxo " we have to take this chance and find Lo'ak we can ask the witness that saw him there and anyone else, as it might seem like more of know he was there for some time"

Elder 3 " the boy speaks the truth we need to find out where your son is Jake sully"

Jake " we will head out the next day I need to find my son I need to see him after all these years"

Moat" what of the witness what will happen to all of them they have betrayed us and used an innocent boy, to cover up their crimes and selflessness"

Tonowair " the ones from my clan will face punishments and will need to repay the boy for their harsh actions, they work have the same respect and honor they once held so dear anymore it will take time for them to gain back trust of everyone"

Jake " that seem to be the decided punishment among all the olo'eythan here at the moment"

Moat " that doesn't seem fair towards Lo'ak he was banished and the ones who accused him are seeming to get off easily"

Jake " moat we can't do anything major and tragic right now there were mistaken made some of them were kids, and they should be forgive for what had happened as for now they will need to work off their crimes and punishments"

Elder  " once they have proven they are all truly honest to us and the rest of the clan all will be good"

Moat " what of Lo'ak"

Olo'eythan" if the boy has matured over the years he will understand where we are coming from moat, once we get to that boy we will speak with him and say sorry for our actions"

Moat "........" moat was very quite about the whole situation she and mixed feelings, she wanted to have faith they will hide loak but she didn't know if he will forgive that easily.

Later that day

Neteyam " dad we both wish to come on the search party for loak"

Jake " no only I and tonowair will be going"

A'onung " why can't we come as well with you we are both adults now and are warriors, future leaders of the clan"

Tonowair " you will not disobey us our word is finally and that all"

Neteyam " we are our old enough now we can decide when we want to help and you can't tell us no"

Tonowari " then why do you wish to come"

Aonung "we care about Lo'ak and we to help find him if he won't speak to you two then he might speak to us"

Neytiri " enough you boys have other responsibilities to attend you have to stay here while, your fathers are busy and take this opportunity to be olo'eythan for a while"

Neteyam " mother we have to do this"

Ronal " why most you risk your lives and time helping look for the boy"

Neteyam " we feel quilt for what happens all those years ago we didn't say goodbye to him as we were following your reeks blindly, and treated him horrible we need to make up for what we had done"

Tonowari " no you boys won't be helping that all you are needed here"

Neteyam " why can't we go are you doing this because you all feel quilt for what happened all those years ago, you were his father and casted him out like it was nothing"

Jake " enough I won't be fighting with you or aonung about this matter any longer" there was tension in the air as everyone seem to be mad about the whole situation and now true emotions were now coming out.

Moat " enough the whole village can hear your fighting neteyam and aonung will be coming with you to find Lo'ak"

Neytiri " no mom my son will be staying here I won't have you encouraging him in this time of behavior"

Moat " I'm tell the truth I'd you wish to find him you are all going to need all the help, you had asked for help jake and now you are getting it so why are you rejecting it"

Jake " fine you boy can come but we can't take lose anyone else from our families it has been hard enough"

Neteyam " you don't have to worry father everything will be good"

Tonowari " you two will be good leaders of both clans I can't wait to see what you both will do"

Aonung " yes father but father you should make do on your promise and make up for Lo'ak has lost over these, years when he was gone"

Tonowair " I will son"

Neteyam " we will all have to make it up to Lo'ak for what we all did, even if some people here didn't do that much harm we all lead to this long banishment for Lo'ak" the room had fallen silent as no one wished to speak any more after neteyam last words. The young man was right everyone here and elsewhere will need to find ways to make it up towards Lo'ak for their actions, the ones who didn't listen to him and treated him horrible were going to caring their crimes with them forever. As for the ones who didn't do anything bad and couldn't save the boy will be forgive easily then everyone else.