Chapter 31

The practice was going well or as well it could be going for all of them right now, Jake was not seeing his son loak could not master him in fighting now. Even the two young man faces he hadn't seen yet, were able to defeat him along side tonowari and tsutey.jake was not feeling like the leader he once been many years ago and a good father as well, now looking on the biggest mistake he had never done was now teaching the ways of new clan.

Loak " we should take a break you will need some rest, and we don't need to overwhelm everyone"

Jake " sure that sounds good"everyone had soon placed down their staffs and sat on some rocks, near tarp area. There had been a small fire going to keep everyone warm.

????? " this place is wonderful"

???? " I hope the clan allow us to help in the coming days, and maybe we can make some studies here as well" everyone ears had went up when they heard voices coming up from behind them, they soon looked and saw max economy with some humans.

Lo'ak " hello max"

Max " hey kid it good to see you"

Vaylu " humans what are you doing so far from the clan it not safe for you all to here all alone"

Max " oh hello ummm"

Lo'ak " his name is Vaylu"

Max " yes Vaylu we just came to to some study and gather some data that can be useful for us, we want to see if can use anything around here for our survival"

Man " yes we will respect your land and clan ways we will make sure nothing bad happens"

Vaylu " Lo'ak can you say these human speak the truth"

Lo'ak " yes they speak the truth"

Vaylu " then you all can go but please make sure not to do anything that will upset the clan or others, as we don't need conflict with each other"

Max " I will make sure my group doesn't get into any trouble that will cause damage thank you"

Vaylu " your welcome" Vaylu soon walked back to the fire and sat with upix as they seem to be having a silence conversation with each other.

Lo'ak " if you need any help please call"

Max " we will make sure that happens and Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " yes"

Max " it good to have you back kid maybe we can have time to caught up and you can share some information of this place, if you wish to" the group of humans were not that far from the other as they started collecting data on everything around them.

Lo'ak " sure I can make sure that happens"

Jake " son"

Lo'ak " sir"

Jake " I was hoping we have can some time to speak me and you it has been so long since we have had a father and son conversation"

Lo'ak " sure we can speak you are olo'eythan and we all have free will to do as we please"

Jake " yes that is true" the duo were standing together as the rest of the world was moving on around them, there has been some silence between the pair.

Jake " you know every time I see you I see that teenage boy I remember you were always getting in trouble, and acting like a teenager or I see that litte boy that had followed me around and acted like me when he was younger"

Lo'ak " oh yes I remember those days they ended a long time ago"

Jake " yes I know that but now we are back together in each other lives"