Chapter 8

Said that he only had busy work, endless video conferences, never cared about his queen, said that he was not with him...so they were not suitable!

Because of the lack of companionship, cheating becomes reasonable?

Oh, what a joke, it was Yuan Zhelan who chased him after him at first, but it was his fault in the end.

"Okay, when Brother Zonghuang is free, we will come to Beigong for tea." Ruan Youtian held Ying Yuanxian's hand and said softly, "Brother Zonghuang, what do you think?"

The voice of the little male insect was like a soft feather sweeping across Ying Yuanxian's heart, gently soothing the gloom in his heart, and Ying Yuanxian held Ruan Youtian's hand.

"good."

As long as he is not free and the sky is falling, Empress Xiao Xiong will not come to Beigong.

Ying Yuanxian brought Ruan Youtian to Beigong just for a cutscene. He didn't want to face this worm who was thinking about his empress and had evil intentions, so he clicked on his communicator while no worm was paying attention.

Jima, who had been ordered by Ying Yuanxian long ago, immediately dialed Ying Yuanxian's communicator after receiving the prompt: "Your Majesty, the military department just sent a message to hold an emergency meeting."

"Understood." Ying Yuanxian said indifferently, and turned off the communication.

"Brother Zonghuang, you have work to do, so let's go back first." Before Ying Yuanxian could speak, Ruan Youtian at the side said sensiblely, and obediently hugged Ying Yuanxian's arm.

The eyes of the two females are straightened. Although it is the era of equal rights between males and females, most of the males have a bit of arrogance in their nature, and what's more, they are big males. Such a soft and considerate little male is really the best among males.

"Uncle Kiefer, let's go back first." Ying Yuanxian hugged the little male insect into his arms, a smile flashed in his eyes, and without waiting for Kiefer to say anything, he turned and left.

Watching the backs of the two worms leaving, Kiefer picked up the cup and took a sip of tea. It was the usual taste he used to, with a bitterness that the males didn't like.

"Gordon."

The steward came over and bowed to Kiefer: "Sir, what are your orders?"

"Go to receive the punishment..."

...

In the car, Ying Yuanxian's eyelids drooped slightly, and the fingertips resting on his knees were slightly squeezed tightly.

"I'll take you back first..."

Ruan Youtian smiled, leaned closer, and said, "Brother Zonghuang has an urgent meeting, so naturally I will send him there." The soft tone was like a coquettish, very flirtatious.

"But..." The emergency meeting was fake.

This Ying Yuanxian can't say anything, but seeing Xiao Xiongzi's obedient and considerate appearance, his guilt value has risen a few degrees, so how can he let Xiao Xiongzi give him away.

"Brother Zonghuang give me a kiss as a thank you gift." Ruan Youtian thought it would be fun to tease this serious and cold His Majesty the Zonghuang.

"Uh, this..." It's not a thank you gift, it's obviously Xiao Xiongzi who took the initiative to send it to his door to take advantage of him.

Before the Zonghuang could react, Ruan Youtian had already moved over to ask him for a "thank you gift".

...