Chapter 93

Just after the video conference ended, before the Zerg executives turned off the video communication, they heard a pleasant voice: "Brother Yuan, answer the communication, Brother Yuan, answer the communication, your favorite sweetie is here!"

The high-level Zerg tribe was stunned for a moment before realizing that it was His Majesty the Zerg Emperor's communicator ringing, and the pleasant voice just now...was the voice of His Royal Highness the Empress.

so cute! ! !

Rumor has it that His Majesty the Zonghuang has a very good relationship with that mysterious Queen, and the communicator's notification tone is set so cute, that's the truth.

In fact, many insects will set special sounds in the notification tone setting of the communicator, such as the emergency communication prompt of the military female, such as the special communication prompt of the male insect to his own female insect.

All of a sudden, the worms were very envious of the relationship between His Majesty the Zerg Emperor and His Highness the Male Chong. They wanted to listen to the conversation between the Emperor and the Queen, but the indifferent His Majesty the Emperor turned off the video communication.

Ying Yuanxian looked down at Ruan Youtian's avatar on the communication, the indifference in his eyes instantly faded, and then turned warm and soft, and he answered the communication. During the time he was going to Xiangyang Mountain, Ruan Youtian would only send him a message every night after he got off work. Now it is just in the afternoon, so there must be something urgent to send him a message at this time.

The communication projection lighted up, and the first thing that caught Ying Yuanxian's eyes was the sweet smile of his little male. Then, he also noticed that Yu Ruijun, who was looking curiously at Ruan Youtian, was the orc.

Although Ruan Youtian was always sweet when facing Ying Yuanxian, but when it came to business, he was unequivocal at all. He told Ying Yuanxian all about Yu Ruijun without reservation.

Yu Ruijun listened to his sweet brother talking to that extremely handsome man in a language he couldn't understand, so curious that the animal's ears popped out again, his tail wagging behind him, he was very patient, and the whole process was quiet until half an hour later, after Ruan Youtian hung up the communication with Ying Yuanxian, he began to speak.

"Brother Tian, ​​that one just now...?"

"He is my partner Ying Yuanxian, who is also the Zerg Emperor. I told him everything about you, and he said he would help the Beast Race." As for how to help, Ying Yuanxian let Ruan Youtian decide, so the first thing Ruan Youtian wanted to know was the current situation of the Beast Race.

"Thank you." Yu Ruijun's eyes turned red with excitement. The Zerg Emperor said he was helping the orcs, not being alone with him, which meant that the orcs were out of trouble. Then the Zergs were allies of the orcs. In order to survive in this world, for the future of the orcs, and for his adoptive father, he wanted to become the patriarch of the orcs.

Because only by becoming the patriarch of the orc clan, the orc clan can establish an ally relationship with the Zerg clan. He doesn't know what kind of operation mode the Zerg clan is, but his brother Tian is the partner of the Zerg Emperor.

If it wasn't for his Father Witch, he wouldn't take over this mess, and would sleep in the sun every day when he was full, wouldn't it be nice! ?

"Brother Tian, ​​has there ever been a zombie-like monster in the Zerg?" Yu Ruijun frowned tightly.

"Yes, the Zergs call such monsters aliens. They will appear suddenly, and it is impossible to guard against them. This is the place that has been most heavily polluted by aliens. Because there is no way to know the source, every time the alien tide appears, it can only be resisted by the garrison. If they cannot resist it and cannot get timely support, there will be heavy casualties. Fortunately, the Zergs will not be assimilated by aliens."