Chapter 19

He's going to the first district, he's going to find Ying Yuanxian.

The worm emperor has always regarded him as his childhood playmate, no, he is the worm emperor's childhood playmate, from now on he is!

Yuan Zhelan knew that Ying Yuanxian didn't love her, otherwise how could he not be moved by a man like him after marriage in the previous life. Ying Yuanxian in the previous life was very good to him, whatever he wanted and what he wanted, Ying Yuanxian would satisfy him, except for being intimate with him.

He has always suspected that the Zonghuang has a cold personality, and the only thing the Zonghuang loves most is work. Otherwise, in his previous life, he was such a juicy and cute little male, how could Ying Yuanxian not respond at all.

When he was a human in his previous life, he lived until he was thirty-five years old without even touching a girl's hand. In this Zerg world, it took him ten years to go from a straight man to accept the reality that he would be a female in the future. It's really exciting to meet the emperor of the Zerg.

The stimulation was exciting, and in the end he stimulated himself to death. If he hadn't got a cheat, he could delete the file and start again, then he would really be finished.

Because of his death, the cheat is gone. In order to restart the cheat, he must attack Ying Yuanxian again!

This time he wants Ying Yuanxian to fall in love with him, and make this aloof worm emperor crazy about Yuan Zhelan!

On the afternoon when Monterey led the army to support the ninth district and left home, Yuan Zhelan also left the admiral's mansion and set off for the first district.

...

Ninth War Zone.

The smog that has always covered the sky in District 9 is now covered by a lush forest that emits fluorescence, like a fairyland. This is a "forest" created by the summoned Yaxiong with their spiritual power. The light shining from the forest can increase the combat effectiveness of female insects and protect District 9.

The Ninth District, which was thought to be abandoned, did not expect that His Majesty the Zonghuang did not abandon them, and even led his own legion to protect them!

This gave hope to the insect people who grew up in the ninth district and had no hope.

The artillery fire stopped, and the females rushed into the alien group. Ruan Youtian closed his eyes, and his spiritual power turned into countless silk threads to connect the spiritual power of the sub-herons, turning the weak into the strongest.

If the weak spiritual power of a sub-hung is a young sprout that just sprouted from the seed, then the spiritual power of ten or a hundred sub-xiongs can condense into a big tree.

One tree, two trees, three trees, four trees... turned into a forest. The powerful spiritual power used Ruan Youtian's soul as a container, allowing him to temporarily have the power level of the small peak. He could use the super power move of his previous life in the world of Zerg - the descending of the sea of ​​trees!

As long as there is this sea of ​​trees, there will be an endless supply of spiritual power. At the same time, the area covered by this sea of ​​trees can be completely projected in Ruan Youtian's mind.

So he could see the females rushing to kill in the battlefield, as well as the terrifying and infiltrating aliens.

This is the first time Ruan Youtian has seen monsters like aliens since he came to this world. What shocked him was that these aliens actually looked like zombies from his previous life, but these alien shapes were even weirder. Some had claws, some had wings, and some had tails. Their attack power was comparable to the A-level zombies in the previous life. One of them could destroy a city inhabited by humans.