Chapter 100

Yu Ruijun went outside to search around, but no beast had ever seen the Great Witch. He found the beast attendant who was in charge of guarding the door of the Great Witch's bedroom when he left the White Pagoda.

After some questioning, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. According to the words of the beast attendant, he said that he had been guarding outside the bedroom all the time and had not heard the call of the great witch. When it was time for dinner, he asked the great witch if he wanted to bring dinner, but he did not get a response.

Later, the servant beast who was in charge of delivering the food delivered the dinner, and they left the dinner at the door, but they didn't see the big witch come out to take it.

Until the next day, the animal attendant who was in charge of cleaning the dormitory came, but the big witch was not in the dormitory, and the quilt on the bed had already been lifted, so he should have woken up.

When he heard this, Yu Ruijun's heart skipped a beat. He keenly felt that this was a bad thing. In the past five years, he lived and ate with Dawu, so he knew Dawu's behavior best.

The big witch gives the beast the feeling that it exists like a banished fairy, unattainable.

Don't look at the big witch whose eyes are blinded by white silk, but his hands are unambiguous at all. Even the previous patriarch with the strongest fighting power of the orc clan couldn't make ten moves under his hands.

The big witch is very strong in the orc clan, and has a halo of coercion. All the big witches in the orc clan behave like quails in front of them.

But for such a powerful witch, only Yu Ruijun, who lived with him for five years, knows that his health is very bad. He vomits blood every once in a while, and his whole body is weak.

Therefore, the beast servants did not get a response from the great witch, and they would not think that something happened to the great witch, and when they saw that the big witch was not in the bedroom, they thought that the big witch had gone out.

Living together with the Dawu in the White Tower for five years, Yu Ruijun has never seen the Dawu walk out of the White Tower a few times, let alone he ran around the Beast Lord City without finding the Dawu.

In addition, Da Wu is a bit obsessive-compulsive. After getting up, the bed and bedding are always neatly folded without even a wrinkle.

When the beast servant went in, what he saw was that the quilt was lifted, and the big witch was still so weak at that time, it was even more impossible for him to run around.

Yu Ruijun hurriedly found Ruan Youtian.

"Brother Tian, ​​my wizard father seems to be missing."

Then, like pouring beans into a bamboo tube, Yu Ruijun told what happened.

Ruan Youtian thought for a while after listening to it, and agreed with Yu Ruijun's analysis. The magical wizard of the orc clan disappeared. Is it just an accident, or did someone do it on purpose?

"Are there any plants in the big witch's room?" There is not much greenery in the city of the orcs, but compared with using technological projections to decorate the greenery, you can still see flowers and trees. Looking out from their room, there is a beautiful pot of white flowers on the window sill of an orc's hut not far away.

"Father Wu doesn't like to grow flowers and plants, but a black Ganoderma lucidum was planted in his room...is that okay?" After thinking that the big witch might be missing, he came to Ruan Youtian immediately because Yu Ruijun knew that he had a very special ability.