Chapter 23

When Yuan Zhelan arrived in the second district, it wasn't that he didn't want to go to the first district, but that the whole first district belonged to the imperial palace, and no worm could enter the first district without the invitation of the insect emperor.

Moreover, Yuan Zhelan didn't dare to go to the first district, because in the palace there was not only Ying Yuanxian whom he wanted to see, but also the former female empress Kiefer who terrified him, a female who ate him bite by bite in the previous life.

Thinking of this, Yuan Zhelan couldn't help shivering in fear.

The blond female walking beside him glanced at him, and thoughtfully took off her coat and put it on him.

"Your Excellency, are you alright?"

The warm breath of the coat calmed Yuan Zhelan's mind. Looking at the handsome and gentle female, his heart was itchy.

As a time traveler with cheats, Yuan Zhelan was aggrieved in the previous life. Other protagonists with cheats and auras of protagonists were beaten as cannon fodder in another world, and hugged left and right in the harem. What about him? Obviously males in this world can also open a harem, but in his last life, in order to maintain a dedicated image in front of Ying Yuanxian... Although he had a relationship with Kiefer later, he was punished in the end, right?

After his rebirth, he had contacted Ying Yuanxian many times, but he couldn't get in touch. Ying Yuanxian even blacklisted his communication number as a harassment number, and now he ran to the first district alone to find bugs... The more he thought about it, the more wronged Yuan Zhelan felt.

He, Yuan Zhelan, is the son of luck who traveled to this different world. He was chosen by the heavens. Why should he be wronged on the body of a female insect.

Thinking of this, Yuan Zhelan's eyes fell on the handsome blond female beside him. When he was in danger, this worm suddenly appeared to save him and escorted him all the way to the second district. If it was in the novel, it would be the harem of the male protagonist!

"You don't need to call me Your Excellency Xiongzi. You saved me. You are my savior. You can call me by my name. My name is Yuan Zhelan." In the Zerg tribe, males can only call their names directly except for the elders in the family. Other insects respectfully address males as: Your Excellency Xiongzi.

"Thank you, Xiongzi Zhelan, you are such a gentle and charming worm." The blond female worm smiled, as if being able to call the male worm by name was a great gift to him.

Seeing the joyful appearance of the female worm greatly satisfied Zhe Lan's vanity, he couldn't help putting on a superior posture, as if giving charity, and said: "By the way, I don't know your name yet."

It's like asking the female's name, which is a great gift for the female. Although the equality of insects is emphasized now, some males with big andrism still think that unmarried females say their names to strange males as a behavior of seeking mating/mating with males.

"My name is Annie."

"Ani, love you... your name is really interesting."

In the Zerg race, except for the royal family and aristocratic families, the female insects do not have a surname, so Yuan Zhelan was not surprised that Aini did not have a surname.

"Thank you Xiongzi Zhelan, your name sounds better." Seeing that the male worm didn't show any strangeness about his name at all, Aini's smile deepened a bit.

Hearing Aini's words, Yuan Zhelan felt like a flower blossomed in his heart. Of course his name was nice, and he chose it for himself after he transmigrated into this world, so he rejected the name Monterey gave him.