Chapter 58

Even if the males in the Zerg are not arrogant, their tempers are one after another. Hearing that Ruan Youtian is so good-tempered and talkative, he will release Yuan Zhelan. The male cousins ​​who have been ridiculed and belittled by Yuan Zhelan before are not happy.

"Cousin Youtian, how could you let him go so easily?"

"That's right, dare to pretend to be you as the male son of the Yuan family, and let you live outside for more than ten years!"

Ruan Youtian sat beside Monterey, blinked obediently, looked at the male cousins ​​who were filled with righteous indignation, showed an innocent expression, and said, "But Yuan Zhelan is a male."

These words made the indignant little males choke, like a long-necked goose whose neck was suddenly strangled and unable to call. Even if the males made a big mistake, the punishments they received were slight and minor, and the most serious was just a verbal education, so they couldn't do anything to Yuan Zhelan at all.

Unlike the anger of the little males, the female cousins ​​have a better sense of Ruan Youtian, what kind of little fairy is this, he is so gentle and kind, no wonder His Majesty the Zonghuang will marry him as His Royal Highness.

"But I just let him go like this, I'm really not reconciled." Cousin Xiong Yuan Chi Yue was so angry that he drank a cup of fruit tea.

"What can I do if I'm not reconciled." The youngest male cousin pursed his lips. He was the youngest, and he was often bullied by Yuan Zhelan, saying that he was coquettish and loved to cry.

"You guys are all right." Yuan Qing said lightly, looked at Ruan Youtian and said, "Let him go as His Highness said."

He admired Ruan Youtian very much. Before, he underestimated his brother Xiong, who had been living outside for more than ten years. Compared with the males at home who were bluffing all day like a fool, Ruan Youtian was kind-hearted, but he was as smart as his father, Yuan Mian. For both public and private purposes, it would be best to let Yuan Zhelan leave the original home completely.

The males have no shelter, and it is very realistic and dangerous in this Zerg race that seems to love the males very much. As long as Yuan Zhelan leaves Yuan's home, his hard life will not be far away.

Although he doesn't care much about Monterey's affairs, Yuan Qing, as the owner of the Yuan family, is quite well informed. With Yuan Zhelan's character, he used to bully other worms by relying on his status as the son of the Yuan family and the general of Monterey.

"It's not safe for a male to be alone. Uncle Xiong, contact the Male Protection Association and ask them to pick up Zhelan Xiongzi and leave." Ruan Youtian sighed softly, his face was full of sorrow, and said: "I hope Zhelan Xiongzi will live a good life in the future."

Yuan Qing: ... He took back the thought just now. His younger brother's male son is really kind-hearted. As for whether he is smart or not, transparent or not... well, he is another junior who gives him a headache.

Looking at Chi Ying, who was sitting next to his female monarch, sitting upright, Yuan Qing felt a little relieved.

Fortunately, his family is a female, don't worry.

Yuan Qing notified the male insect protection association to come and bring Yuan Zhelan... Oh, now he has been given the surname of Yuan's family, and now he has no surname, so he can only be called Zhelan Xiongzi.

Xiongzi Zhelan was helped out of the room by two working female insects from the Male Insect Protection Association. After Ruan Youtian retrieved the blood that had been taken away by the system last night, he fell into a coma.