: ̗̀➛ 0.1

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HER -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HER -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"God, you never know how much I miss Korea" exclaimed the girl, as she pulled her hair into a tight bun, holding the urge to eat the beef slice that was sizzling in front of her right away.

The smell of the charcoal BBQ and the pungent kimchi hit her nose right as she enters the restaurant. Her tongue already salivating, and she has been craving this day for ages.

"Stop speaking English, Park Chaeyeon. Use your mother tongue for god sake" scowled her brother, Park Seowoo flipping the beef to the other side so both sides grilled very evenly.

Chaeyeon only pulls out her tongue to his brother childishly, stealing his brother's cooked slice of beef.

Her brother watched her in this belief, "I still can't believe mother said you've changed, that you become more mature" He scoffed, taking a shot glass of soju.

Ever since she come back to Korea with a limping leg, she had begged her brother to take her to the nearest BBQ restaurant right as she arrive at Incheon Airport.

"She has only seen me physically" She answered, and her brother strongly agrees.

Her brother still can't wrap around his head how much she change after a few years apart from each other.

From a small little crybaby who got ripped apart from her family to study ballet in America to become more mature and independent women who know her path.

It isn't something we see every day.

Her brother watches her eating her casted leg back and forth, "You not gonna tell me what happened?"

She just shrugged and stated, "It happened sometime for a ballerina, an accident happened you cannot prevent it"

Which is hundred percent false,
because Chaeyeon wished it was only an accident.

Hours before the show started, Chaeyeon's name was called in the middle of rehearsal. Of course, there's only means one thing, and it's not going to be good news.

She walked out from the stage as everyone looked at her, worried and sorry on their faces before they scattered to take a small break. It was customary for her to deal with these for her whole life perhaps.

"I need you to make it perfect, Cherry" her coach, Francine said sternly, mentoring the younger ballet for their part. Their little feet jump high in synchronization before changing places with each member.

Cherry had been her nickname in America since they said her name was too hard to pronounce when she walked into their academy for the first time, Chaeyeon only obeyed and didn't complain even if it always hurt to hear.