: ̗̀➛ 1.6

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HIM -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HIM -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Mark took the basket full of rice, sauces, and veggies from Chaeyeon's hands as she was busy asking the butcher for a specific type of meat.

"Is samgyupsal enough?" She turned to him and asked him with her perfect English. Mark had been dragged to find another person to talk with in his native tongue. Does he ever realize most of his conversations with Chaeyeon are just English?

"Take Kalbi and woo Samgyup too" He answered, already smiling, "my members are probably too hungry after practice"

Chaeyeon laughs at his fact, she asks the butcher more and he gives her want she needs.

"Ommo, we forgot to take kimchi with us..." She whined, stopping near the counter as Chaeyeon searched the basket.

Like an instinct, Mark placed the bucket down, "Wait here" he said, running to the kimchi section. Mark only takes kimchi from the brand he always bought for Illichil. He wouldn't know if Chaeyeon and Seowoo would like it, he took it without answering his question.

His heart dropped the moment he saw Chaeyeon fidgeting with her hand as he was talking to some guy he was hovering over her figure.

She was nervous, hell she was uncomfortable right now.

As he wasn't holding himself back, Mark Lee fastly approached both of them. Chaeyeon noticed him and her eyes were soft from being terrified, Mark took her hand and pulled her from behind.

"Ahh, who's this?" He asks as friendly as he can, ignoring how boiled his blood right now.

Chaeyeon didn't answer, she still gripped his jacket behind him for protection. If he could, he would protect her from anyone that could make her unsafe.

He doesn't know where this feeling came from. Most times Mark would chill at this moment or perhaps don't even care but a little problem like this to Park Chaeyeon?

He would destroy everything just to protect himself from any harm.

The guy only smirks, he is much taller than Mark but Mark doesn't lose his stand, the guy only tilts his head before backing away, "Sorry...I didn't know she had a boyfriend yo..."

"If she didn't, what would you gonna do to her?" Mark asked slowly, the guy was just scratching his neck, trying to find an answer but he just gave up and left Mark's sight without any explanation.

Mark let out a sigh, and finally calmed himself down as he turned to meet Chaeyeon's, "you okay?" He asked softly, watching her hand ungrip from his jacket, she just nodded and brought herself to smile at him.