: ̗̀➛ 1.0

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HIM -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HIM -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Mark never thought he would have the freedom to waste his time wandering around Hangang Park.

The cold breeze from Han River makes him cuddle up in his black jacket, eyes inverting each person he lays on to find her.

He only has an hour or two to waste before he goes back to the company building for another practice.

A Halloween party is coming up, and he just needs to wait for his suit to arrive in his dorm room. Taeyong had been laughing non-stop when he showed him the picture of his costume, frowning at his leader's reaction, he thought the costume was somewhat cool to him.

Favorite promotion had just started and Mark was surprised his manager gave him time to be here at some point.

Of course, his manager wouldn't believe any excuse of him saying he just needs to get his favorite hoodie back, when he have another spare of it in his closet. After his meeting with Chaeyeon, Mark almost ignores all his questions about her.

But when he gives Mark his agreement to befriend Chaeyeon without any paparazzi or his fans knowing, he wants to keep it that way forever.

As his eyes landed perfectly on her familiar face, his smile grew.

He could hear her laugh from miles away, Chaeyeon's face brightened as she let out her addicted laugh, a samoyed dog had been giving his paws again and again to her, trying to catch her attention while the owner forgave her multiple times for his dog reaction.

There's one thing that Mark notices about Chaeyeon that seems familiar to him.

Every single species would fall in love with her as their eyes set on her figure. It was like a strong magnet that pulled you toward her, and you couldn't help but follow.

"Yo!" Mark greeted her, making her snap her head toward his voice, and her smile grew wider.

"Hey," She smiled, making her eyes disappear as his heart skipped a beat again just for her.

The samoyed had just run off somewhere, taking his owner without giving Chaeyeon a goodbye.

As Mark took a seat in front of Chaeyeon on the wooden bench, He gave her a coffee that he had been holding.

"Sorry if it was already cold" He apologized.

Chaeyeon already taking a sip before he could finish his sentence, smiled again as the coffee started to warm her heart, "This was perfect, thank you"

She turned her head to their surroundings as if she were searching for something before she pulled out a brown bag.

"don't you worry your fan following you around?" She asks jokingly, giving the brown bag to him. It was probably his hoodie, he thought at first.