: ̗̀➛ 1.1

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HER -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HER -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You must had a lot of friends in America

Chaeyeon smiled at the thought of his words before her smile faded slowly.

She wishes she had a lot of friends.

She gets out of the taxi after she pays the driver, walking with her crutches to the address from her phone.

Looking at how normal the academy was, she wouldn't be surprised if this academy were far from the one she was working in in America.

She knew ballet careers were probably looked down on in South Korea, especially with the mindset that it was just a hobby for rich people.

Chaeyeon wasn't bothered by their statement, they were probably right at some point, but they just won't understand the arts behind the dance and the music, expressing your body with your whole emotion like theater kids.

there a quotes saying 'Be perfect till you break', meaning you reach the perfectionist level until you break into pieces.

She looked down at her casted leg, was she perfect or she was just making a huge dumb mistake?

Her eyes wander for the entrance, avoiding any eye contact as people walking in front of her start looking at her and the leg.

She walks across the academy without any pathway, trying to find the office before she locks her eyes on familiar brown eyes, sending warmth to her whole body.

The person didn't hesitate to hug her, a smile had plastered across her face, and she immediately melted into her arms.

"Chaeyeon you finally came!" the middle-aged woman exclaimed, but with her youthful look anyone can be mistaken for her that she is in her late thirties, "god you grew up so much," she said, planting her kiss on her cheek.

"It's been so long, coach" Chaeyeon answered back, withdrawing the hug as her favorite coach carefully looked at her figure, "How much do they abuse you?"

she could only smile, didn't want to bring up the topic of her nightmare as she wanted to treasure these moments one by one.

Her coach, Nae Hyejin was one of the people who helped her survive in those cruel times when she was still a student in the academy.

That was before she and her daughter had to transfer to Korea, to pursue their career here.

Chaeyeon was jealous of them and frustrated with her living, leaving her alone to suffer with Francine.

"Does she know I'm here?" Chaeyeon asks, searching for someone else. Her coach only shook her head, a genuine smile on her face.

It was as if one of her only best friends could sense her here, Chaeyeon could hear her screaming from miles away.