: ̗̀➛ 0.3

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HER -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HER -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chaeyeon wouldn't lie that she hasn't gotten proper sleep these days since the accident.

She was fuck, that what makes her anxious.

Even if she got two months to heal, after the break she still needed to have a proper rest and do a lot of rehab work before she could use her leg to the maximum.

Francine is probably in a much worse state than she is, but Chaeyeon doesn't even want to think about his coach right now.

Even in despair, all she prays for is for Francine to find her new diamond jewel but it may not be answered because years of her in the academy, Francine never bat an eye for anyone else.

Chaeyeon was bored alone in her brother's apartment, she didn't have an interest in binge-watching movies or tv series, sleeping, or doing anything boring.

As she was almost fed up hearing classical music while recalling the dance in her mind, urging her to stand up and use her feet, her brother decided to give her a side quest.

"I know I was a bad brother for forcing you to do this but everyone was busy with their work and I badly need that laptop right now" Seowoo whined through the phone line, she chuckled at his behavior.

There is silence, before Seowoo speaks again, "You know what, forget it. You should stay at home and rest. I'm gonna get someone to do this"

Chaeyeon stops his brother, telling him that she wants to help this, visiting the infamous SM building sounds like a lifetime goal.

And now she is standing on crutches, mesmerized by how big the SM building is.

Holy shit, they must be fucking rich.

Kpop Idol was advertised in front of the building, and without knowing any of them she admitted how pretty they all are.

What a life they must have huh, she thought.

Chaeyeon had just noticed girls who were just walking in a circle in front of the building, masks, and hats covering all their faces, camera in hand. She thought at first that they were all just paparazzi but there were no special entrances for the idols, and they all looked too sneaky for the paparazzi.

She was blocked by the security at the entrance, after the confirmation call with Seowoo and the front desk, they let her in as a visitor pass.