: ̗̀➛ 1.7

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HER -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HER -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I told you, you didn't have to follow there Mark" Chaeyeon sigh, watching Mark taking another seat beside her at the Taxi. She gave the driver the address before crossing her arm.

"And I told you that I can't just disobeyed your brother words, Chaeyeon" He tilting his head to her, "what if you get hurt along the way?"

Chaeyeon gives him the eyes, "It's a rehab, Mark. I should get hurt by it to be better" but Mark just ignore her words, "beside I can't just interrupted your schedule, you must be so busy right now!"

She know Mark and his members are currently filming for their next comeback, and he still find a way to be with her.

And she know she should appreciate his action, but she couldn't watch him digging his way to his grave just to help her.

He was more calm than she is, she really don't know what had cross his mind.

Mark probably thought she didn't remember last week when they at the mall together. She remember the way he confessed that he want too spend time with her again, and even if it a dream or not, he had said to her that she couldn't stoo him on his own track.

He probably right.

Even when they had korean BBQ with him and his member, Chaeyeon couldn't bring herself to ask him. After she had lean against his shoulder and taking a nap without any manners. She doesn't really know how to be around Mark Lee anymore.

She was blushing too hard that even now, she tart to feel for comfortable with him as if they had know each other for so long.

When they finally arrived to the destination, Makr help her walk as she still limping.

Each step was a hell for her, but she know she had to endure every bit of it to dance again.

What a perk of becoming ballerina huh?

When both of them reach the building, she was greeting by a familiar face, "Park Chaeyeon that's you right!"

One of the women who Chaeyeon presumed are physicist here walking closer to her and Mark.

She nodded, bow slowly at her as she was much older than that women is.

"My name is Kim Soohoon and I'll be your therapy physicist for this three days" She introduce herself.

Mark only frown, turning his head to Chaeyeon, "Only three days?"

"One day each week" She explained patting over mark shoulder, "you don't need to wait for me next week"

But Mark had scheduled himself to get two more days of freedom, he didn't even listen to her.

Soohon claps both of her hand, sending shock over both couple, "Ahh you must her boyfriend, how sweet of you waiting for her to get better"

Mark eyes widen, "Well actual-"

"The physical therapy will take hours since we do very slowly but since miss Park here only injured one leg, we assure you can walk with both leg perfectly" Sohoon cut him off, start walking to the next building.

Chaeyeon only shrugged when Mark give her the eyes, and follow the women, grabbing his sleeves. How much she regret for stopping using crutches as the pain increase.

"I heard you're a ballerina, it must be hard for you to take long a break from dancing" Sohoon exclaimed without giving the couple a glance, Chaeyeon could only return her a nervous chuckled.

"Is it okay for me to walk right now without any crutches?" she asked, enter the rehab room that was almost empty.

"Of course, walking help you recover fast but please don't push too much, you bone still heal and not strong" Sohoon answered, finally turning to both of them, she wave her hand to empty chair, "you can watch her here, I know you it's going to take some time but we will prepare you some dessert" she said to Mark, he give her a small bow and a thank you.

The rehab was making Chaeyeon anxious. She never use her leg to the maximum.

Sohoon explained to her that they will do leg stretching with an elastic band, then slowly stand on her tiptoes since she's a ballerina. After that she will use leg press at the end of the day.

Chaeyeon still can't jump, she was worried if it will take her too long to fully recover. Even how much toxic her ballet academic is, she still want to keep her career.

She wouldn't have a choice as they could fired her at anytime

And after the accident, Chaeyeon was scared by her thought if anyone would take her after being humiliated in front of the whole world.

She saw Mark watching without blinking an eyes, before he stand up again, walking to her, "are you sure you okay with this?" He asked, Chaeyeon watch his eyes soften as he finger fidget on her sleeves.

She tilt her head aside, "Yes, Mark Lee" but from his look he didn't trust her, she sigh "what should I do to make you trust me Mark?"

Mark take time to think, she watch her instructor waiting for her to started the therapy before her eyes invert to his, "What about I take you for lunch after this?"

a date?

Chaeyeon smile as her eyes disappear, nodded multiple times, "But everything on you, superstar" she point at him as she gives him a nickname for the first time.

He give her a short courtesy like a prince before give her his charming smile, "Okay, my ballerina" he said, before leave her blushing, heart beaten nonstop as if she could die anytime.

Mark Lee, the man he is.

Without a lot of cheesy pickup line and words that could make a girl melt immediately at her place.

Chaeyeon let her head fall as she couldn't stop smiling, before Soohoon ask her to lie down.

She couldn't describe enough of him, the quirky and hardwork superstar that succeed of stole her heart.

Chaeyeon wondered how long they would act like this together.

But she undertsand the situasion, no one would want them be together if they even could.

So she just accept the truth, and be grateful for everything she currently had, including Mark that appear in her life to make it better, even just a little bit.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════