: ̗̀➛ 0.5

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HER -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HER -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chaeyeon on the other hand finds Mark very friendly, he doesn't hesitate to tell her personal stuff, of course aside from him being her brother's best friend, she couldn't stop thinking how many people would fall for his charisma.

She laughed even at the little things he did, the weird jokes he made funnily enough made her laugh so hard she forgot her problem. Mark Lee was awkward socially and she never met someone like him.

She couldn't help but fall for his bright personality, but of course, it was too fast. Park Chaeyeon would not have a chance to be with someone like Mark Lee.

The elevator door opened in a crack, revealing staff and helpers, "You guys okay?"

Both of them nodded, Mark stood on his feet to help Chaeyeon up, take her crutches between her hands, and slowly pulled her up by gently taking her arms.

Without realizing both of them standing so close to each other, eyes in the same line while waiting, one of them speaks first.

Of course, one of them had to say goodbye first, but they both hesitated, wishing to stay like this ever again but Chaeyeon knew she had to.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mark Lee," She said, ignoring weird eyes from the staff outside, Mark only gave a sad smile.

Hope we see each other again

That's what she wants to say to him so badly but as she finally out of the elevator, saw her brother outside and let out a sigh of relief, she turned to Mark,

But he was already long gone, without saying another word toward her.

He was in a rush, of course, he wouldn't waste any more time Chaeyeon

Hating herself for hoping to have another time with him, she was surprised by a sudden hug from her brother, "God, thank god you okay!" he muttered quietly, but Chayeon only push him lightly, eye glaring, "Since when you suddenly being this nice?"

Recalling the troubled childhood memories between her and her brother, Seowoo only helps her walk, taking his laptop bag from his sister, "Since I saw your cast leg, I know couldn't watch seeing you get hurt"

"We can only support each other in this family, Chaeyeonnie. There's no one we can lean into aside from one of us" Biting her inside cheek, she knows her brother is right, she glances at Seowoo as he talks in his straight face.