: ̗̀➛ 0.6

════ ⋆★⋆ ════- HIM -════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
- HIM -
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Days had passed, and Mark Lee would have lied to himself if he hadn't thought of her every day. It started messing with his mind and he wanted to see her again so badly, it was stupid of him.

Let out a heavy breath as his group finished practicing for the upcoming repackage album, his leader Taeyong screamed in relief as they finally perfected their choreography, "Good job everyone" He said, giving applause of a clap followed by everyone.

Mark let out a big laugh as Yuta went straight hugging him from the back, showing him much affection. As he pushes his sweaty black hair back, correcting his glasses, Mark plops himself on the ground floor before taking his phone out.

He didn't know what was coming from him as his finger typed her name on the Google website. He couldn't stop himself as there were multiple articles about her, mostly just about the accident she was in that made her be here in Korea at first but he only clicked on her Wikipedia.

Frowning as there isn't much detail she has on the internet, he wasn't surprised that Park Chaeyeon is a chaebol. Seowoo told about his family years ago when they first met, they didn't much help him financially nor even think of him as a son.

But Chaeyeon was another thing, he remembered her telling him how his mother would give her everything she wanted, but leaving his daughter in a foreign country would mean the other way around.

They didn't share her birth date or her age, most of it was just her achievements in ballet competitions and performances. A successful Asian ballerina wasn't a typical thing to have in reality, Mark knew a little that a country like America would want their winners to be from their nationality not the opposite.

Mark brave himself as he watched the viral video of Chaeyeon's accident, It was famous not because the ballerina wasn't likely to get hurt onscreen, but because the guests were from higher up. It was a little ashamed for the company to make an accident in front of them.

Haechan sat beside Mark, ready to annoy him as he sipped his coffee. Agreed with Johnny as he also sits beside Mark on the left side, trapping him on their shenanigans. Hechan furrowed his eyebrows as he watched his older member suddenly watch a ballet performance.

"Why are you suddenly watching ballet?" he said, continuing sipping his drink till left with ice as he leaned watching from Mark's small phone.

"Youtube recommendation" Mark answered quickly, his heart beating very fast. He doesn't want to watch this but he wants to know what actually happened on stage.

Chaeyeon's part already coming, Mark watches as she dances herself through. It was sharp and clean, it was impossible for someone like her to make such a mistake.

Haechan squinting his eyes, watched a familiar person dancing through and was ready to jump with her partner, "Wait...isn't that-"

"Shushh" Mark shut his mouth with his palm, Haechan struggled to speak under his palm, trying to let out gibberish words before his eyes widened as he watched the girl slip from her partner's grasp and the bone snap heard from the video.

Mark's heart stopped as he watched her on the floor, bowing herself, he wondered if she would let out a scream or even a whimper but all she did as she tilted her head up was a smile. He let out a shaky breath, didn't understand how this girl could endure the pain.

Haechan and Johnny gasp the same as the audience in the theater, the video starts to get shaky as if the person trying to get up before the video is cut. "She was so strong, how could she not cry, her bone was literally snapping in half!" Haechan exclaimed, leaning against the wall in disbelief.

Mark would want to question her the same.

But as his eyes traveled to the comments, a sudden range started to burn in his heart.

@user 1
That's so embarrassing, in front of the governor ??!

@user2
Such disappointment from the elite academy

@user3
She jumped out of time, that's why her partner slipped from her waist. Poor guy for getting a lot of hate 😤

@user4
God, she is probably too heavy for this 🤭

@user5
Find a better ballerina next time!

@user6
Lol I thought Asians were talented in everything but I guess some of them aren't 🤣

Mark suddenly closed his phone and got up as his mood went down. Haechan and Johnny realized how pissed he is right now. Haechan wouldn't understand why as the comment were in English and Johnny were also busy scrolling his phone on other things.

"Hey Mark, do you want to get-" Jungwoo's speech got cut off as Mark only walked straight to the door beside him, frowning and looking as mad as ever. Jungwoo turns to Johnny and Haechan who also looks dumbfounded.

"What's up with him?" He asks, watching Mark slamming the door close behind him, but no one could understand Mark Lee lately these days.

Fuck the world, Mark thought, Fuck everything.

How could they talk about her like that?

How could she say to him and Seowoo how happy she is right now?

Mark wasn't a person who was mad that easily but those comments already making his blood boil.

He was mad at Chaeyeon more than the comment.

How could she lie to him saying that she's okay when she clearly is not?

She never had been.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════