Chapter 3- A mouse that doesn't listen, a cowardice fox, and a caterpillar.

After that very moment, her eye then caught something on the Flareon's leg that got her attention. She knelt down next to the Pokémon and used one hand to move some of its fur on its back leg.

"That must be one of the Bug-types the Pokédex was talking about!" Domino shouted, still focused on the bug.

Do all the people here speak this way or is it just the one I ended up with? Wilfride couldn't help but think.

Domino lifted the Pokédex scanned the Pokémon. "Caterpie the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on its favorite leaves. It's easy to catch, and it grows quickly, making it one of the top choices for beginning Pokémon Trainers. "

"It looks a little different from the picture on the Pokédex." Domnio looked at the green Caterpie picture and back to the orange worm in front of them. "Ah, who cares? Let's get it." Domnio whirled around to see her inspecting the Flareon.

Her arms lowered in disappointment, like she was expecting her to happy or something.

"Wilfride, should I be concerned with what you are doing?"

"This thing...has been branded..."

Domino's eyes widened and she came around her and peered down to see a large "R" on the side of its leg.

"Is this normal here?" Wilfride asked, growing more irritated with this place.

Domino hesitated. "I don't think that's a good thing. Even here."

"Now, we know why this thing is a coward."

A heaviness came over as she eyed the creature who beamed at her with so much love. Whoever this things previous owner was, they ruined it.

Wilfride's gaze then shifted to the Caterpie. "Don't you want to catch that thing?"

Domino's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah!" Domino looked down at the Pichu. "Alright, little man. Use your-" Pichu got excited and jumped out from behind a bush, preparing to zap Caterpie with an attack. "No, wait! I didn't say go—!" Grabbing Pichu to stop him, Domnio got hit with a particularly powerful Shock Wave.

Flareon and Wilfride cringed watching the flashes.

Caterpie cried out and used String Shot. Pichu dodged the attack by jumping out of Domnio's arms. The sticky web instead wrapped around her body, pinning her arms down.

"Hey. That wasn't nice," Domino stated.

Pichu looked at and was shocked she got hit.

"Don't just stand there," Wilfride said to it. "Try another one!"

A second Shock Wave stunned Caterpie, long enough for Wilfride to bend down, grab a ball from Domino's bag and tossed the ball at the Caterpie onto the ground. The ball pulled Caterpie inside and started rattling. They heard a click as the red light on the Poké Ball faded away. "Did we do it?" Domino asked, looking up still bonded.

"Apparently," Wilfride said with no emotion, walking over and retrieving the Poké Ball. She walked back and used one of her Ice daggers to cut the web off of Domino then handed her the ball.

"Wait." Domnio said. "You caught this. It's yours."

Wilfride lifted her eyebrows at her. "I told you. I don't want one." She gestured to Flareon who was sniffing another flower. "It's bad enough this one keeps following me, and unless that thing shoots water, your still not able to beat the one guy were approaching."

"This is the first step on my way to becomingthe Pokémon World Champion!" Domino said.

"You caught a bug." Wilfridecrossed her arms. "And doeseveryone sound that way?"