Chapter 12- What A Flushing Turtle!

"That was the stupidest thing I have ever ever seen you do?" Domino roared.

When she had caught up to the van after it crashed, Cassidy and Butch fled and several police officers arrived. Wilfride was sitting outside of the van with Flareon and a few other Pokemon while most of the other Pokemon took off in the woods.

"You saying, you stole the van after you saw Team Rocket stealing Pokemon with it?"

"I stole the Pokemon that were stolen. Yes."

The woman known as officer Jenny, scratched her head. "Well, since no one was really hurt and we got back most of the Pokemon who had been missing for weeks....I'll let it slide...Only because I don't know who to call, to even come lock you up in the mental institution where you belong,"

Wilfride smiled. "I'll take that as I can go,"

Domino ran up and crossed her arms, Pichu doing the same on Domino's head. "I told you to catch the Squirtle, not steal a van full of Pokemon, you crazy lunatic."

"One. That is mean because I did what you said. And Two. I saved a bunch of Pokemon...." Wilfride lowered her arms from her hips. "....Though I crashed the van....But, now all those Pokemon get to get returned to who they belonged to or they get to run away and start over...." Wilfride's voice trailed off. "..I feel like I am forgetting something..."

Domino glanced around. "Where is my Caterpie?"

Wilfride blinked a few times. Oh. That.

"You want the good news or the bad news?" 

Following Domino through the forest, an hour later, they finally burst back out of the forest and came to a hill. Flareon stood before them, pointing down the path with a green vine. Squirtle beckoned them to come closer and see for themselves.

They spotted a cabin at the very bottom of the hill. It looked cozy and warm inside the logs intricately stacked together to form a building, and the building possessed a bright red roof with a large P just above the front entrance. "There it is! The Pokémon Center!" Domino exclaimed. "We made it!"

"You don't have to yell." Wilfride muttered, rubbing the ear closet to Domino.

Domino jerked at her with a frown. "I'll yell if I want. I'm still mad at you,"

"Me? What did I do?"

"You got my Caterpie eaten!"

Wilfride went silent a few moments. "Oh, that," Wilfride looked at Squirtle. "Well, I got you this turtle."

"A Pokemon that refuses to let me catch it," Domino remarked, turning away. "Let's just get in the Pokemon Center before it starts to rain."

Domino stopped midway down the hill.

"Now what?" Wilfride asked.

Domino pointed to a small, Pokémon that had blue-green skin with darker patches laying on a rock in front of them. With red eyes with white pupils, pointed, ear-like structure on top of its head, and a short, blunt snout with a wide mouth. And a pink plant bulb.

"It's a Bulbasaur!" Domino gasped, clapping her hands together. "It's...It It looks sickly?"

Wilfride blinked. "Sickly?" She glanced back at the Bulbasaur and didn't see what Domino was saying.

"Looks fine to me,"

Domino shook her head and pulled up the Poke Dex where a picture of the same creature appeared only the one in the picture was larger and the bulb was green. "See, their supposed to look like that,"