𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐬(𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Javon and I met on set for Euphoria in 2017. Ever since then him and I have been best friends. His family adores me and my family adores him. He eventually asked me after we found out that both of us have had crushes on each other since we met.

But for the past 3 months, my boyfriend, Javon, and I have kept everything between us secret. No one knew anything. Not even our families. His family knew he has a girlfriend, but they knew absolutely nothing about her.

I woke up to a phone call from Javon.

Y/n   Javon

Hello?
Hey, did I wake you?
Yea but it's fine, I should probably get up anyway.
Oh, well I need to tell you something.
Ok? What is it?
Well you know how we've been keeping everything between us secret?
Yea? Javon you're scaring me.
No no don't get scared. Everything is fine. It's just that my parents are saying they're tired of me keeping you secret and they want to meet you.
But they've already have met me?
Yea as my best friend, not my girlfriend.
Shit you're right.
Is it ok if i come over?
Yea of course, i'll unlock the front door. Just come on in.
Ok, i'll see you soon.
Drive safe please.
i will.
Ok Bye.
Bye mi amor.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and got dressed. Just as I had finished making my bed, I heard the front door open and someone come running up the steps.

My door opened and i was met with the face of my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hi baby" he said, walking over to me to give me a hug.

"Hi" i said as i rested my head on his chest.

"Did you sleep well" he asked and i nodded in response. He mumbled a 'good' and pulled away from me.

"Do you wanna go get Starbucks, ma?" he asked. I smiled and ran down the stairs. I heard him laugh behind me. He quickly unlocked his car and drove us to Starbucks.

We got our drinks, and of course I wasn't allowed to pay. "Javon, you always pay. Let me pay for once" I protested but he shook his head.

"No can do" he said as he passed me my drink.

He pulled out of the drive thru and took a sip of his drink.

"So, what's the plan for tonight" I asked, feeling anxiety building up inside me. Calm down Y/n. It's ok.

"Well they've tried to get me to tell them anything. Like your name or if they know you. I just keep answering with 'I don't know'. It's kinda pissing them off" he said with a laugh.