𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐚 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Being in a secret relationship is hard. Ashtray and i have been secretly dating for 8 months now. To say it's been rough would be an understatement.

He could only come over when no one was home which was rare. And if i wanted to go to his place, i'd have to come up with this giant elaborate lie.

We'd almost been caught so many times. Like a few weeks ago i told my parents i was at my friend Layla's house. Well i forgot to tell Layla about it. So when my parents called her to ask about me, she had to make up a lie on the spot.

This weekend my parents were out of town for some concert and Maddy was at her boyfriend's house for the weekend. I had the house all to myself.

I laid on my bed as i waited for Ashtray to get here. My front door opened telling me that my boyfriend had finally got here. I jumped off my bed and ran down my stairs. I saw Ash taking off his shoes next to his bag.

"Ash!" i said excitedly. He looked up and a smile lit up his gorgeous face. "Hey ma" he said as i jumped into his arms. I leaned up and pressed a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back forcefully. It had been a few days since i'd seen him and i could tell he missed me as much as i missed him.

"You wanna go upstairs?" i asked as we pulled away. He nodded and followed me to my room. I sat on my bed as he placed his bag on my chair before joining me. I laid down and pulled him into me.

He laid on top of me with his head nuzzled into my neck. I placed a kiss on his head and caressed the back of his neck.

"How've you been pretty boy?" i asked, breaking the silence that filled the room. "I've been better" he said. I could feel the stress radiating off of his body. I rubbed the back of his shoulders as i tried ease his tense muscles.

"What's going on baby?" i asked, trying my best to help him relax. "It's just the business. i don't trust this Laurie chick. i really don't trust the bitches with her" he complained in a low voice.

i nodded as i continued to try and help him relax. "What about her makes you feel like that?" i asked and he shrugged. "It's just the vibe. like i feel she's gonna screw us over" he explained. "Oh" i muttered.

"Ever since Mouse, i've had a bad feeling. Like Something feels off every where i go" he said. i nodded telling him i was paying attention.

"But like when i'm with you, that feeling goes away" he said. i smiled to myself and kissed his head. "You tired?" i asked and he nodded.

After a few minutes later, Ash fell into a light sleep. I stared at the ceiling as i held a peaceful Ashtray in my arms.

All of a sudden, my front door opened and i heard my parents' voices. I felt my heart drop into my stomach. They're supposed to be gone for the weekend?! That's why Ash brought stuff so he could spend the night.