𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝐈𝐈

𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
The drive home from Javon's was a rollercoaster. How could he say that stuff to me while he's in a relationship?

'I wasn't lying to you when i said you were beautiful. I meant it and i still do'

'drive safe please'

'I love you'

The worst part is, i knew he meant it. He meant every single word.

I finally pulled into my driveway and turned off my car. I leaned forward and pressed my head into the wheel out of frustration, my phone dinged meaning i had gotten another text.

It was Javon, again.

Wanna 💗

drive safe please<3
read at 5:28

did you get home ok?
read at 5:52

I smiled to myself before i realized that he still belongs to someone else. i sighed and texted him back.

Yea i just pulled in
read at 5:53

ok❤️

I shut my phone off and got out of the car. I decided that making myself a cup of tea would help me calm down.

I placed the mug on my desk as i walked into my room, i pulled sweat pants and a t-shirt out of my closet and headed to the bathroom to do my skincare.

Once i finished, i checked my phone to see i had gotten a message from an unknown number. After reading a few sentences i realized that it was Scarlett who had texted me.

Scarlett

Hey Y/n, it's scarlett. i just wanted
to ask you to meet me tomorrow
at Starbucks at 4? i need to talk to you
read at 6:38

oh? did i do something wrong?
read at 6:39

no not that i'm aware of.
I just need to talk to you
everything is all good!
read at 6:41

if you don't mind me asking,
how'd you get my number?
read at 6:42

Javon
read at 6:43

I left her on read and decided to lay down and catch up on my favorite show.

—𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲—