𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Tonight's the night of the OBX 3 premiere. I play John B's little sister, Delilah. And if I thought things couldn't get any better, my boyfriend Javon is joining me on carpet tonight.

I sat in a chair in my hotel room while my hair stylist was curling my hair. I looked over at my dress that was on a hanger on the back of the door, I couldn't wait to put it on.

"And...all done! What do you think?" the stylist asked as she held up a mirror. I admired my reflection for a few seconds before I turned to her and said, "It looks great! Thank you so much!"

She nodded and walked over to the door, she carefully picked the dress up and walked back over to me. "It's time to put it on" she said excitedly.

I moved my hair so she could tie the back of it without any problems

I moved my hair so she could tie the back of it without any problems. I heard the door open and saw Javon walk in. He had his eyes closed as he carefully walked through door.

"You can open your eyes Javon" I said with a laugh. He opened his eyes and slowly looked me up and down. "Wow...you look...wow" he said, his jaw practically laying on the floor.

"You like?" I asked and walked closer to him. I brought my hands up to his chest and looked in his eyes. He nodded, still staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing ever created.

I took a second to take in how amazing he looked in his all black suit. "Ya' know, you don't look too bad yourself" I said to him. He smiled and looked away. "You ready to go?" my manager asked. I nodded and led Javon out the door.

—𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥—

Javon held my hand as we exited the car and made our way over to the carpet.

We both stood together as the photographers screamed at us. "Javon and Y/n can you guys look at each other for us!" one of them yelled.

I turned and looked at Javon who was also looking down at me. He smiled which made me smile. "You look so so beautiful baby" he said, which made me blush.

We walked a little farther down the carpet where more paparazzi were screaming at us. Javon placed a kiss on my head and they all went wild. The photographers started screaming and some were yelling for him to do it again.

We walked away from them and made our way to the interviewers. Two different interviewers pulled me and Javon in different directions.

"Hi! My name is Monica and let me just say, Y/n, you look amazing! Drop dead gorgeous!" she praised. I said a quick 'thank you' and smiled at her.

"So tell me about this season, how are things for Delilah?" she questioned. "Well, we see her start to become her own person and not just live in John B's shadow. We also see her slowly realize that John B isn't the best big brother and that he's kinda drug her through the mud ya' know?" i respond. I glance over at Wanna, who is talking to red haired reporter.

"Yea watching that makes me a little sad" she said. I nodded and continued talking, "Its hard to watch as he treats her badly. He treats her like a kid when they're only 16 months apart in age and he puts almost everything before her. It also hurts to watch her realize her father treats her the same way. Like she feels that John B doesn't love her and now once her father is back she feels the same about him" i commented.

"Is it strange being part of a cast that is ya know quite older than you?" she asked and pushed the microphone towards me. "It is. It really is. i mean i got used to it but i was only 13 when we started filming. They're all like older siblings to me and i know i can trust any of them with anything" i spoke. "Who would you say you're the closest with?" she said. i thought for a moment before replying, "Probably Madison Bailey. We see Kiara take Delilah under her wing and i guess Bailey did the same for me" i said with a laugh.

"Now here's a really hard question for you, we know that you and your onscreen sister, Alexa Demie, who plays Maddy, your older sister on Euphoria. Are you closer with her or Bailey?" she asked. i stood there stunned for a second. "Well i love them both but probably Alexa. It's nothing against Bailey i just have known alexa longer and i've learned a lot from her. Almost everything i know about makeup and a lot of other stuff is from Alexa" i responded.

"Now i see that you brought your boyfriend, Javon Walton, with you tonight. How are you guys?" she asked. I couldn't help but smile when she mentioned his name.

"We're really good. He treats me like a princess and i really couldn't ask for anyone better" i said truthfully. "Well i've noticed you glancing at him this whole interview so i'll let you get back to him. It was amazing talking to you!" she said before i waved to the camera.

I made my way towards Javon, who was still in an interview. I stood off to the side, not wanting to interrupt. He noticed and waved me over to him.

I smiled as he put his arm around my waist. "We were just talking about you Y/n!" the reporter said joyfully. "All good things of course" she reassured and i nodded.

"So Y/n, how would you describe your relationship with Javon?" she asked. I looked up at Wanna and looked back at her. "As cliche as it sounds, it's like heaven. He's so good to me and i can't even put into words how loved he makes me feel. He's a triple threat, like look at him and he treats me better than anyone else in this world. plus he's my best friend" i said happily.

"Javon? anything you wanna say?" she said holding the microphone up to his face. "To be honest, i genuinely think we were made for each other. We're like soulmates. Like i'm the happiest i've ever been thanks to her" he said proudly.

"You guys are just melting my heart. I'm gonna let you guys go but thank you so much for chatting with us" she said with a smile. We nodded and walked away.

"So you think we're soulmates?" i asked, looking up at him as we walked into the crowed theatre. He blushed and looked away from me.

I grabbed his face and made him look down at me. "I love you Javon Wanna Walton" I said, with a laugh. "I love you more Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n" he said with a wide smile. I pulled him down and kissed him sweetly on the lips. It truly doesn't get any better than this.