𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝- 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-
Gia Bennett. She's all i wanna be. My boyfriend and her have been awful close these past few weeks. the first time i confronted him about it, he seemed to think it was a joke.

—𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨—

"Hey Ash can we talk?" i asked as he sat on his phone, ignoring me. "What's up ma?" he said laying his phone face down on the bed. My stomach turned as i thought of his reaction.

"What's going on with you and Gia?" i asked quickly. He had a confused look on his face, "Say that again ma?" he said. i took a deep breath and spoke slower, "What's going on with you and Gia?" i asked quietly as the fear overtook my body.

He laughed at my question, "Baby, there is NOTHING going on between Gia and I. We're just friends" he said with a smile. I kinda joined him and laughed at myself. "C'mere" he said as he pulled me into his embrace.

I laid my head on his chest and he placed a few kisses on my hair. "You have nothing to worry about angel" he spoke.

—𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫—

But that was a few weeks ago. Since then, they'd gotten even closer. Gia and i never really got along before now. But now that she's trying to snatch my man, i might just have to beat her ass.

I laid on Ashtray's bed as he sat at his desk doing whatever he does on his computer. My eyelids felt heavy and the idea of a nap didn't seem so bad. I got up and turned on Ash's fan that sat near his bed. He glanced up at me as i walked back over to the bed and crawled under the covers.

I got a slight whiff of his scent as i got comfortable in his sheets. He reached up and turned his computer off and joined me in the bed. "You tired ma?" he asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded tiredly and he let out a small laugh.

"I'm gonna go to bathroom, when i get back we can take a nap together. How's that sound?" he asked. I smiled and gave him a faint nod. He kissed my forehead before walking away.

His phone dinged a few times letting me know that someone had texted him. I picked up his phone and saw that he had 3 messages. All of which were from Gia.

Gia💀: C'mon just ditch her

Gia💀: I haven't seen you for a week dude

Gia💀: Just meet me at the bridge by the park. Bring your friends so mine have other people to hang out with

What the fuck? I opened his phone and looked through his messages. I'm not usually the type of girlfriend who does this, but i need to know.

Gia💀