𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Lately whenever i hang out with Jaden, Javon seems really upset. But when i go back with him, he seems fine. It's like he flips a switch depending on who i'm with.

i sat in the living room of Javon's house as i waited for him to finish up his training. i was just chillin when i heard Jaden come running down the steps and jump on the couch. i looked up at him to see him staring at the ceiling.

"Did you need something Jaden?" i asked with a slight laugh. "I'm so bored. And i can't believe my best friend is at my house and isn't hanging out with me" he said sassily and i rolled my eyes.

"Well i'm waiting for Wanna to finish up with his training, do you wanna do something?" i asked and he quickly nodded. "Well? What are we doing?" he asked curiously.

I thought for a second before turning to him and making a suggestion, "Wanna make cookies?" i said hoping he would say yes. He nodded and launched himself off the couch while i slowly followed behind him.

"What kind are we making?" he asked as i started to gather ingredients. "Chocolate chip" i answered as i pulled the eggs out of the fridge.

I started measuring all of the ingredients and putting them by the bowl as Jaden started combining them. "What's going on guys?" Javon said as he stood in the doorway. I turned around and tried to hand the flour to Jaden but Jaden turned around at the same time and knocked the flour out of my hand and onto the floor.

"Oh shit" he said as he looked at the mess we made. "Hi baby" i said, stepping over the flour and walking towards Javon. His eyes flickered towards me for a second before he looked back  at his twin brother.

"How was training?" i said taking his hands in mine. "It was good. What in the hell are you guys doing?" he asked without even thinking about it. "Just making cookies cause I was bored and decided to bother Y/n" Jaden explained. Javon nodded before looking down at me.

He tried to hug me but i stopped him. "Nope, you're sweaty. Go shower and then you can hug me" i said to him. He nodded and headed towards the stairs.

I turned around to face Jaden, who had just got done cleaning up the flour mess. "Let's finish these up" i said before measuring another cup of flour.

We mixed all the ingredients and popped the cookies in the oven. I set a timer and flopped on the couch. Just as i got comfortable, Javon came running down the stairs. "Finally! You took forever" i said with a smile so he knew i was joking. He let out a small laugh before joining me on the couch.

He laid him self on top of me and rested his face in my neck. i wrapped my arms around his shoulders and brought one of my hands up to caress the back of his neck.

I pressed a light kiss on the top of his head as i felt him relax into my embrace. "You ok?" i asked as he seemed a bit stressed. He nodded before mumbling 'Yea'.

"Can i ask you something?" he said, moving his face from my neck so he could look at me. "Yea what's up?" i responded. I could tell that he was thinking of his words before he finally opened up his mouth to speak. "Do you like-" he started but he was cut off by the timer going off.

"Give me a minute ok?" i said before getting up. He nodded and sat up, folding his arms across his chest. i heard Jaden come downstairs as i opened up the oven and took the tray of cookies out of the oven.

Jaden tried to grab a cookie before i scolded him. "Jaden! Those are hot don't touch them!" i yelled at him so he didn't burn himself. he playfully rolled his eyes and walked back up stairs.

I walked back over to Javon, who was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed as he stared at the ceiling. i stood behind the couch and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Do you wanna go to your room?" i whispered as i leaned my head on my arm. He nodded and stood up.

He walked around the couch to meet me. "You still owe me a hug" he complained. "Oh do i?" i questioned and he nodded. I pulled him in for a hug, which he gladly accepted. I rested my head on his chest as he rested his on top of mine.

I felt him place a small kiss there as we stood there for a minute or two. I could tell he needed this.

I pulled away from him and grabbed his wrist to lead him to his room.

I walked into his room and crawled onto his bed. I sprawled out on my back as he stood at the edge of the bed smiling at me.

"You gonna join me or are you just gonna stare at me like a creep" i joked. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me before crawling in beside me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. i rested my head on his chest and put my leg in between his.

I felt his grip on my waist tighten a bit before he spoke up. "Y/n" "Javon" i said looking up at him. "Do you like Jaden?" he said. I could tell this was a hard conversation for him to have. He had it written all over his face.

"What?" i said, sitting up a little bit so i could get a better look at him. "Do you like Jaden? Like do you have a crush on him?" he asked again. "Javon. Baby. Love of my life. Why are you asking me this?" i asked. He shrugged.

"When i see you guys together it's just different. it's almost like you guys belong together more than we do. I don't know i just feel like you like him" he said, not looking me in the eye. "If i liked him, why would i be with you?" i asked trying to make it obvious.

"I don't know maybe you just settled for me" he said. His words made my heart hurt.

"Javon. I promise you i do not love Jaden. Well- I do but not like i love you" i said. i brought my hands up to his jaw as i cradled his face in my hands.

"What do you mean?" he said. "I mean i love him like a brother. I love him like a best friend because that's all he is. But you, i love you with my whole heart. i love you in a way i've never loved anyone before and in a way i don't think i could ever love anyone else. You're my whole world and i promise you that you are the only person i want and the only person i love" i said.

He smiled at me and nodded. "I love you more" he said as he pulled me closer to him. He hands were on the back of my head as he held me close.

"Now can i have a kiss please" i said into his chest. He nodded and pulled me in for a slow but sweet and beautiful kiss.