𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭- 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
I was laying with my boyfriend, Ashtray, on the couch watching some random movie. I wasn't really watching the movie though, I was admiring my boyfriend.

I watched as he brought his blunt up to his lips and breathed in the smoke. He looked down at me and passed me the blunt.

We sat there smoking until the blunt was burnt out. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I felt him grab my hand and stoke the back of it with his thumb. I smiled and opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful, you know that right" he said. I giggled and nodded.

"You only tell me that every five minutes. How could I forget" I said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey Ash" I said, playing with his hands. "What's up" he replied.

"Do you think you could give me a tattoo" I asked him. He scoffed a little before he said, "absolutely not."

I sat up and looked at him with a disappointed look on my face. "What? Why not" I said sadly.

"Um because tattoos can be painful and I'm not gonna be the one who causes you pain" he said. for a second I admired his sweetness. I loved that he was being like this but I was still a tad upset.

"Please Ash" I said with a pout on my lips. "Nope. Not happening" he said standing up. He kissed my forehead and tilted my head up so I was looking at him.

"I'm sorry but there's no way you'll be able to get me to change my mind. Love you, ma" he said, kissing my head again before walking away.

—𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫—
For the past few days I had been bugging Ash about giving me a tattoo. I could tell he was getting annoyed and I think I had worn him down.

"C'mon Ash pleaseee" I whined as I followed him around the store. He sighed and turned around. he grabbed my hand and led me to the freezer.

He sat me down on the chair and grabbed his kit. I got excited and started smiling like an idiot.

"You have to promise me that if it's more than you can handle, you'll tell me to stop" he said not breaking eye contact with me. I nodded excitedly.

"Now, what color you want" he asked and laid out the colors in front of me. I picked up the red one and handed it to him.

"Where at" he asked and I lifted my hair and pointed to behind my ear.  "What am I doing" he questioned.

"i want a heart with an 'AT' in it" I said. He smiled and nodded.

I tied my hair up and positioned my head the way he told me to. "Alright ma, you ready" he asked. i nodded.

I heard him take a deep breath, mentally preparing himself. I heard his tattoo gun turn on and soon felt some pain behind my ear.

I winced and mumbled a few swears under my breath. "I'm sorry ma. Just relax. I'll try to be quick, ok" he said, comforting me the best he could.

After about 20 minutes, I heard the gun turn off and I felt him wipe a towel over the area.

"Let me see" I said excitedly. He took a picture of it and showed it to me. "I love it! Thank you Ash" I said, throwing my arms around his neck. I placed a bunch of kisses all over his face. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I'm glad you like it" he said with a smile. I helped him put his stuff away before I pulled him in and hugged him.

"Keep that clean, ok? I don't want it getting infected or some shit" he said, resting his head on mine.

I moved my head up so I could look at him. "I love you" I said, still smiling like an idiot. "I love you more ma" he said and pulled me in for a kiss.