Ice Cream Fix

Marc and the girls all went to André Glacier ice cream cart and played a game where one person would pick a flavor for another person. Marinette got raspberry and butterscotch, Mylene got pistachio and eggnog, Rose got butter pecan and teaberry, Jeulika got lavender and mint, Alya got banana and orange sorbet, Alix got strawberry and pineapple, Marc got bubble gum and matcha. They all took a bite at the same time and all their faces changed at once.

"Ugh!" Mylene said

"Gross" chocked out Marinette

"These flavors should stick to candles," remarked Juelika

"Yuck yuck yuck" Rose squealed

"I don't like strawberries OR pineapples, WHY did I take this" Alix shouted

"Mine doesn't taste that bad but I think I'll stick with chocolate and cinnamon," Alya said trying to take another bite.

"Ya no, Rose I think this ice cream is more your style," Marc said picking out a bubble gum piece and biting it.

They all laughed and walked around finishing their horrible ice cream when Marc realized what they were doing. Marc didn't know where everyone was walking, he was just going with the group. They were all talking and laughing and distracting him so that he wouldn't notice they were walking to Nathaniel's place. The color drained from his face when he saw the door.

He tried to walk away but Alix got in front of him and told him "Oh no no no. I did not just eat strawberries and pineapples for you not to have a conversation with him. Your going up there and taking your problems out."

Before Marc could respond he looked around and saw all the girls surrounding him. This was happening whether he liked it or not. And he really did not.

"Will you guys at least come up with me?" he asked sheepishly

"No" Alya snapped back "We are staying out here while you go up there, if you need anything will be right out here".

"Will it help if you called one of us and just keep the phone in your pocket?" Rose asked

Marc signed and walked to the door, then in an instant he bolted in the opposite direction dodging cars while hearing a faint "Dang it" and "We should've seen that coming". A tug on his arm brought him back to reality and he looked around at the girls one last time before knocking on the door.